Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: \\~\\Plateau de Loup/~/ [RP|Planning|OPEN]  (Read 521 times)

Offline Leafeon

• Waterbending Healer
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 51
    • GoFundMe
\\~\\Plateau de Loup/~/ [RP|Planning|OPEN]
« on: December 05, 2012, 07:34:56 PM »
Plateau de Loup is essentially a large area that is deemed neutral to creatures known as wolves. For generations, wolves of all ages, sizes, and packs have come here for many reasons.

[If anyone has any ideas to make this more fun, PM me.]

The Plateau

(click to show/hide)
[I do not, in any way own this picture.]

Rules
(click to show/hide)From the general rules:

• Put effort into your roleplays. This includes using proper spelling and grammar, just like the rest of the forum.
  • No Godmoding or Powerplaying. At no point should your characters be ‘undefeatable’ or have almighty powers. You must also refrain from taking control of another person’s character without their consent. No characters should be without flaw, indestructible, or otherwise ‘above’ the rest of the other players. This is considered disdainful among most roleplay groups.
  • Specify when you are going out of character with “OOC:”
    An example could be as follows: OOC: My character has taken refuge in a local inn. The rest of the party doesn’t know where she is yet.
    Keep this at a minimum and constrained to the planning threads if at all possible, however. If you must include an OOC in the main roleplay thread, you must still post something that contributes to the roleplay in some fashion.
  • Be respectful of one another: in game and OOC. If you disagree with something someone has done, or if they’ve broken a rule in the game, contact them nicely over PM to resolve the issue.
My rules:

-Post at least 4 sentences in a paragraph. It can be hard to reply when there is nothing to go off of.

-Please post forms here.

Form
You can have up to 3 characters.
(click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
[color=PICK COLOR YOU ARE GOING TO POST IN.][b]Name:[/b] Name of wolf goes here
[b]Gender:[/b] Male, female, tran, etc.
[b]Age:[/b] Age in wolf years
[b]Personality:[/b] How they act with others goes here
[b]History:[/b] Explain their life up to this point. If no history, put N/A or UNDICIDED
[b]Appearance:[/b] Make a good explanation. You can put pictures here, instead. Make it in here
[b]Powers:[/b] Got a special ability? That goes here.
[b]Other:[/b]Anything like their likes or dislikes, accessories, etc.[/color]
<< Post Merge: December 06, 2012, 03:49:39 AM >>

Name: Arrow
Personality: Calm under some situations, but loves playing around with others. Can be serious.
History: N/A
Appearance: Click
Powers: Nothing as of yet.
Other: ''I felt like she stepped on stars, dipped herself in the clouds, sat on a rainbow, then dashed into the night sky!''

Name: Kouki
Personality: Despite his looks, he's very sweet and gentle around everyone. Though he is a little shy and afraid of rejection or being attacked.
History: N/A
Appearance: Click
Powers: He can fly.
Other: He has 2 silver bracelets on the back legs.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:49:39 AM by Leafeon »

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.