Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: What are your goals on TKC?  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Blu

• Task Force
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 116
Re: What are your goals on TKC?
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »
One of my goals should be to be better at telling fellow artists what I like about their work. I have a lot of feelings and stuff, but I get anxious about whether my words will hold any kind of weight. I should know much better that it doesn’t matter, and that my fellow artists will appreciate it, even if they don’t say so.

Dude your words hold so much weight, believe me.

Personally I'd like to get more of a critical culture going with comments on people's work. It was something that I often didn't feel entirely comfortable doing on KF unless I thought I knew the person well enough, but we're all just here to get feedback and improve at the end of the day. It doesn't have to be much, just some more weighted feedback than we've had in the past.
<< Post Merge: December 10, 2012, 01:34:26 PM >>

I mean, I always thought the people who left comments on my stuff were great at being helpful and honest and I think I was much better off for it.

Offline GreenOne

• Centurion
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 10
  • For he is green with envy
Re: What are your goals on TKC?
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2012, 02:37:03 AM »
To post well and prosper.

But in all seriousness, just to have a good time without costing others a good time.

Plus, this is the reincarnation of KF. I loved KF.

Based on what I've seen here, I'm going to love this place just as much.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.