Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: So I have a Youtube Channel  (Read 92 times)

Offline lilithxchan

• Metalbender
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 28
  • Korrasami Expert
So I have a Youtube Channel
« on: August 07, 2017, 02:29:09 AM »
Like several of you know this already, but that was back when I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing.

I still don't have a whole clue as to what I'm doing but I push myself every week to make a video about Comics or Cartoons. Pretty much comics though, as new cartoons don't come out every month the way comics do.

ANYWAY! Y'all should totally subscribe.

Here's the first video of the channel explaining the changes I made to the channel or what changes i was going to be making at the time. I figured it would be the easiest way to get my channel to subscribe to for y'all if you want. Also you can watch my other videos. And decide if you want to subscribe.

I upload once a week, other than reviewing comics I also give suggestions for what comics to order in the future. (Such as that nifty Runaways comic from Marvel coming out next month.... seriously... it's gonna be neat)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hKdnWefuqo
<< Post Merge: August 07, 2017, 02:31:53 AM >>

Also not for nothing but i make the best reaction faces
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 02:31:53 AM by lilithxchan »

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.