Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Greetings From The Eye!  (Read 233 times)

Offline Tsun

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 1
Greetings From The Eye!
« on: October 22, 2016, 09:31:34 PM »
Greetings, I am T'sun (Daniel) The Eye. I am otherwise known as T'ar, Brother of P'li. I have come to say hello and AVENGE my sisters death at the hands of the Metal Clan Matriarch: Suyin Beifong! And I will stop at nothing to reach my goal of Eliminating the Beifong Family!

This account will mostly be used for Roleplay, If anyone is in the mood; kindly hit me up..... because I've been bored as **** lately. Cheers!

I'm sorry, Tsun, but on the main boards we aren't allowed to swear; we do have a Mature Board where you can do that, but you have to have 50 posts first.  --Wulf
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:50:44 AM by wherewulf »

Offline wherewulf

• Councilman wherewulf / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 130
Re: Greetings From The Eye!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 11:51:57 AM »
Hey, Tsun!  Welcome!  And aren't you ambitious.  :D

Things are pretty quiet here, but we'll try to do something about the boredom.  Thanks for joining us!

Offline Tsun

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 1
Re: Greetings From The Eye!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 04:40:15 PM »
Always! Ambition is a way of Life! I shall hunt to the end of days! (Or until my mum scolds me for being up late,)

I'd appreciate any help that will be given, thank you!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.