Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Dark Horse Avatar Panel at NYCC 2016  (Read 257 times)

Offline Free_Spirit

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 71
  • Freespirit81 on deviantART. ;)
    • Free_Spirit's Art
Dark Horse Avatar Panel at NYCC 2016
« on: September 08, 2016, 05:49:43 PM »
Dark Horse Comics will be having an Avatar panel at NYCC on October 8th at 5:15 PM Eastern Time.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/31297/Dark-Horse-Classified-featuring-Avatar-the-Last-Airbender

We MIGHT also get some Korra comic news, but we'll see if they have the decency to do it. Some fans have figured out that Brittney Williams is NO LONGER the artist, and they insist they can tell who it is now. Can't wait to see who's replacing her and why. I liked the drawings she did of Korra, but maybe time restraints have caused her to step down? (JUST a theory on my part; I don't know why)

Discuss! :D
<< Post Merge: October 08, 2016, 11:20:30 PM >>

Just some tidbits from today's panel:

*Part 1 of North and South is on next week's best seller's list, part 2 coming January 25th & part 3 coming April 26th (bookstore dates; comic shops get graphic novels 13 days beforehand).

*No mention of whether or not there will be any more Avatar comics, but Korra comics coming in June 2017.

*Avatar coloring book and Korra poster collection out now. Korra coloring book coming July 2017.

*No true answer about why the delay happened with the Korra comics or why Irene Koh is now the artist and not Brittney Williams, but they insisted that they care.

*Korra comics villain will be a woman.

*Fan question: "Are Korra and Asami going to kiss?" Answer : "I think we can do that."

*Dark Horse Comics is taking fan suggestions for future stories for the Korra comics. :)

*Varrick and Zhu Li will appear in the Korra comics.

Source:

http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/nycc-2016-dark-horse-avatar-panel-info/

Discuss! :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 11:20:30 PM by Free_Spirit »
"We're all connected. Everything is connected."
(Avatar Aang)

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.