Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Zootopia  (Read 290 times)

Offline Old Man Sokka

• Waterbending Healer
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 26
    • My tumblr
Zootopia
« on: July 10, 2016, 06:29:41 AM »
I know this still isn't the most active place as of late but I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

I already seen it three times and in my opinion it's one of Disney's best movies. What I probably liked the most about the movie is the social commentary and the subtle adult humor.

Judy: "I maybe just a dumb bunny, but trust me. We know to multiply."
(click to show/hide)

Offline boolboolean

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 2
  • Korrasami <3
Re: Zootopia
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 01:21:19 PM »
I've actually only watched this movie on the airplane's built-in entertainment system :D. Hasn't been released in my country yet.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it, much better than I expected. I second that the social commentary was a really good part of it. Constantly during the movie I was impressed by myself that I actually noticed the parallells to our human world, but I guess they were pretty clear, weren't they? Hehe, or maybe it's simply because I'm not a kid anymore that I noticed them more.

A fun detail was when Judy used her phone as a flashlight. You do that all the time now and I thought it was fun that it was reflected in the movie.

Anyway, great movie and definitely something I will buy when I can.

Judy: "I maybe just a dumb bunny, but trust me. We know to multiply."

Oh man! I didn't realize until now that this didn't only refer to multiplication of mathematical numbers!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.