Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 356 times)

Offline boolboolean

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 2
  • Korrasami <3
Hello!
« on: April 29, 2016, 07:50:21 PM »
Hello everybody!

I've been visiting TKC for some time now but I haven't posted anything yet. That will change now ;) I'm 19 years old and live in Sweden. Currently I study computer science (first year will be done in a few weeks!) but in my spare time I enjoy, besides Avatar, reading and driving with trailers. I'm relatively shy, but I like to laugh and try my best to be kind to everyone I meet.

I got into Avatar by catching a few random episodes on TV. Ever since then I've been a huge fan of Avatar, and more recently, Korra too. It was actually not until the complete set of Korra was released that I started watching it. I really love Korra too! In case you wonder, I ship Kataang and Korrasami!

The Korra Connection seems like a very nice place to be and I love to visit the forum. Seluna has done a great job of making this a friendly and cozy place! Hopefully my posts will contribute to this atmospehere.

See you around!

Offline bearboymcg

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 72
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 04:37:17 AM »
Welcome to TKC:) I hope that you'll have fun here:)

Kataang and Korrasami are good ships:)

Beautiful Kataang set made by my Secret Santa:D

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.