Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Young Justice could be getting season 3  (Read 844 times)

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
Young Justice could be getting season 3
« on: February 19, 2016, 03:10:08 AM »
http://www.themarysue.com/netflix-reviewing-young-justice/

So here's the deal, season 2 of Young Justice has just barely been added so now they have both seasons and from what the article says Netflix are actually considering giving us a real, legit season 3. I dunno what exactly they'll do to get this with CN and Time Warner owning it but since it's coming straight from Greg Weisman himself then we know it's a possibility. But here's where you guys come in, if you watch the two seasons on Netflix and maybe even buy the blu-rays or DVDs then YJ getting enough love from the fans will give us a chance. I know there were quite a few fans of the series on here so help out in any way you can because we deserve this after the crap that happened with CN. The show deserves another go.

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

Offline Tiger

• Chi Blocker
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 110
  • I'm the Wan and the only
    • My DA
Re: Young Justice could be getting season 3
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 10:23:00 PM »
Congratulations to all the YJ fans. There's a real possibility that this show will get continuation, which, I am really exited about!

older sigs (click to show/hide)

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 12:06:47 AM »
Indeed! I'm excited as well. I hope down the line that someday GLTAS gets a chance to continue too.

Offline quidditchchick

• Councilwoman quidditchchick / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 146
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 02:48:21 AM »
Both me and Charlie are streaming it on loop on netflix and have been for the last few days lol.

~Set by me~

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 05:11:24 AM »
I'm guessing you two are enjoying it?

speaking of the show I've been rewatching season 2 and..

Spoilers. If you haven't seen either seasons, then you don't wanna open this just yet. Open when you're finished (click to show/hide)I've been liking and enjoying everything a lot more this second time around. I'm mean the previous grievances I had before are still there, they're still a bit of a problem, but by putting them aside I was able to focus on the story as a whole. Some stuff didn't seem as bad either. Yes there's a ton of underutilized characters, a little too much Blue Beetle, etc. There's definitely stuff that could've been handled better. But honestly I felt it was a well written, well executed, and all around a clever and strong story line. That is one big thing that stuck around from the previous season and I feel a bit bad that I didn't notice.

I think watching all in one sitting really helps a lot. You can see the big puzzle gradually forming together. It's brilliant. I had a problem with Blue Beetle stealing the show initially but I wasn't bugged (pun not intended) as much this time. There was a lot more plot going on with Black Manta/Kaldur/The Light in general then I recalled.

Offline quidditchchick

• Knockout!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 06:42:57 AM »
I'm guessing you two are enjoying it?

speaking of the show I've been rewatching season 2 and..

Spoilers. If you haven't seen either seasons, then you don't wanna open this just yet. Open when you're finished (click to show/hide)I've been liking and enjoying everything a lot more this second time around. I'm mean the previous grievances I had before are still there, they're still a bit of a problem, but by putting them aside I was able to focus on the story as a whole. Some stuff didn't seem as bad either. Yes there's a ton of underutilized characters, a little too much Blue Beetle, etc. There's definitely stuff that could've been handled better. But honestly I felt it was a well written, well executed, and all around a clever and strong story line. That is one big thing that stuck around from the previous season and I feel a bit bad that I didn't notice.

I think watching all in one sitting really helps a lot. You can see the big puzzle gradually forming together. It's brilliant. I had a problem with Blue Beetle stealing the show initially but I wasn't bugged (pun not intended) as much this time. There was a lot more plot going on with Black Manta/Kaldur/The Light in general then I recalled.

Yeah, we've seen it already lol. We watched it back when it aired. We're just constantly streaming it to help the cause. We gotta get that season 3!! :3

~Set by me~

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 07:10:34 AM »
Nice!! We could always use the help! 8D

A season 3 would be sweet, sweet justice. Sweet Young Justice. XD

I keep forgetting who watched the show along with me, although I thought you might've. That sure brings me back to everyone's discussions in the forum.

Offline quidditchchick

• Knockout!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 07:53:25 AM »
Ikr?? It was so long ago omg. Rewatching it made me realize season 2 takes place in 2016 and it's crazy that it might get a season 3 confirmation this year in 2016 lol

~Set by me~

Offline Tiger

• Chi Blocker
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 110
  • I'm the Wan and the only
    • My DA
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 04:16:37 PM »
Indeed! I'm excited as well. I hope down the line that someday GLTAS gets a chance to continue too.
You know me too well, Fenix.....you know me too well.

older sigs (click to show/hide)

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 09:42:32 PM »
Ikr?? It was so long ago omg. Rewatching it made me realize season 2 takes place in 2016 and it's crazy that it might get a season 3 confirmation this year in 2016 lol

That would be so freaking cool. I wonder when season 3 will take place if we get it. I think I heard we'd get another time jump.

You know me too well, Fenix.....you know me too well.

That I do, Tiger. I'm right up there with ya, I really liked GLTAS.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.