Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Boruto: Official Naruto Spinoff  (Read 245 times)

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
Boruto: Official Naruto Spinoff
« on: December 19, 2015, 08:34:26 PM »

If you haven't finished Naruto then this could come as a spoiler just giving you a heads up.

So it was just announced that a new Naruto manga is in the works, featuring main character Boruto, Naruto and Hinata's son, and the rest of the next generation.

It will not be written nor drawn by Kishimoto, but by two others, Ukyō Kodachi and Ikemoto Mikio. Not sure if they're both assistants, Ukyo I know is at least. Kishimoto will be supervising it so everything in the manga will have to be approved by him at least. My guess is that Kishimoto decided to give the manga to someone else because he wants to work on another story, which I heard is sci-fi.

If you don't know much about this new generation I'll tell ya. Or you can read the Sarada short spinoff manga and/or watch Boruto the Movie. This will also contain spoilers Boruto is on Konohamaru's team, his teammates being Sarada on the right, (Sakura and Sasuke's daughter) and Mitsuki on the left. (Orochimaru's son)
In the panels on the right beside Sarada we have Shikadai, (top, Temari and Shikamaru's son) Metal Lee, (middle, Rock Lee's son) and I have no idea who the guy on the bottom right is. And on the left beside Mitsuki in the middle is Chocho (Choji's daughter) and Inojin (Sai and Ino's son) And I don't know who the 3 people are on the bottom left either.

I dunno what the plot is gonna be about, but I can tell you it isn't about Boruto becoming Hokage, that's actually Sarada's dream and Boruto supports it. Also it'll be a monthly manga.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:14:27 PM by Fenix »

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.