Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Hi all, it's...been far too long :')  (Read 436 times)

Offline kevo

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 1
Hi all, it's...been far too long :')
« on: October 07, 2015, 05:41:33 PM »
Hello everyone, I honestly can't say if some if you will remember me, I'm Kevo I'm from Ireland and used to be a member on Kataangforever.net...Where to even began it's been so long, all the years of not checking in and when I did I couldn't believe that the site was closed down. All the memories, the friends I made along the way, the good times and the not so good time, the laughs, the tears we all shared, I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to well...my family...:'( I just don't know were to start haha. Well I guess I'll fill you all in on what I've been doing since we where all kids those many years ago all jumping into the Kataang board and posting about the final kiss back in 2008! haha Good times indeed!
Well after finishing school I went on to do my Masters Degree in psychology and sociology, although it wasn't what i had originally wanted to do it caught my attention and I haven't looked back since, I found it to be a great area of study and quite an open one to learn a lot about yourself as well ha.
Anyway that's pretty much all there is to know about me, I want to know guys what have you all been up to since? I'd love to know, I presume you all have your same user names back from when you were on KF so anyone who I recognize I'll be hitting up with a PM for sure ha....I just cant put into words how happy I am that we've all found a new place to call home and I just want everyone to know I'm so sorry for leaving KF for such a long time, I guess life just got in the way yano but it could never fill the hole that KF left behind... Anyway can't wait to start posting again and look forward to bumping into everyone from the old KF in the fourms! :DDD

Cheers from Ireland :)

- Kev 

Offline bearboymcg

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 72
Re: Hi all, it's...been far too long :')
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 08:06:25 PM »
Welcome to TKC:) I hope that you'll have fun here:)

Beautiful Kataang set made by my Secret Santa:D

Offline kevo

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 1
Re: Hi all, it's...been far too long :')
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 08:46:38 PM »
Thanks bear I hope to have a great time here and cant wait to start back up and rekindle old friendships.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.