Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Are You A Multi-Shipper?  (Read 372 times)

Offline Die.Toets

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 13
Are You A Multi-Shipper?
« on: September 23, 2015, 11:33:49 PM »
Well to me I usually go for what has the most potential and interaction like Sonic and Elise from Sonic 06' video Sonic game. I do ship other Sonic ships that I feel like to mention but won't.

As for crack ships I have 2 and that I mentioned above and another one that won't highly EVER happen. I don't hardly crack ship maybe because I'm not watching that much TV but I am a shipper at heart and not sure if I will always. Will see what the future brings for me and some other things and what something to bring more writing stuff and also strengthen my imagination too.

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
Re: Are You A Multi-Shipper?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 11:56:13 PM »
Always and forever will I be a multi-shipper, but it depends on the series I guess. I haven't been doing it as much recently which I find rather depressing. I miss shipping everyone!!

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

Offline bearboymcg

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 72
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 06:20:37 AM »
Yeah,I do multi-ship a little bit.If two different ships involving  the same person appeal to me,I would definitely ship them:) Some examples that I can think of off the top of my head are Sokka with Toph,Yue,Sukki,Kaya and Penga and Marco with Star and Jackie(Star vs).Multi-shipping is kinda fun:)

Beautiful Kataang set made by my Secret Santa:D

Offline Crystle

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 46
    • DA
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 12:32:45 PM »
hecK YEAH Life is too short to not ship ALL THE THINGS!

I mean, I don't actually ship all the things, but for the most part I just stopped caring after a while. Ships are for fun, they're not canon and me not liking them has no bearing on whether someone else is allowed to. And to deprive myself of a bunch of ships just because one character is already involved in another ship of mine is silly.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.