Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: How Do You Feel...  (Read 314 times)

Offline Die.Toets

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 13
How Do You Feel...
« on: September 05, 2015, 07:13:15 AM »
So. It seems that through whatever a fan writes on the internet and I mean this in general it comes true like Steven Universe because they want to keep the viewers happy. So, how do you feel about this? Because I remember this happened to me once but I know it was just a coincidence even if I don't believe in the word and that makes me somewhat of a hypocrite. .-.' I mean predictive programming is what I mean from the start.

Offline bearboymcg

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 72
Re: How Do You Feel...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 04:43:55 PM »
I think that for the most part,they should just focus on doing the story they way they originally wanted it.Though listening to the fans can sometimes increase the shows quality,like with Legend of Korra.

Beautiful Kataang set made by my Secret Santa:D

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.