Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Favorite Anime Quote  (Read 325 times)

Offline Die.Toets

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 13
Favorite Anime Quote
« on: September 05, 2015, 05:48:58 AM »
I don't have one at the moment. :S

Discuss! :-D

Online Av

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 152
Re: Favorite Anime Quote
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:01:15 PM »
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." ~Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
AV IS FLAWLESS
I HEAR HIS SNARK IS INSURED FOR 10000 DOLLARS
I HEAR HE MAKES AVATAR COMMERCIALS IN TIAWAN
ONE TIME HE HIT ON ME
...IT WAS AWESOME

Offline bombalurima

• Lightningbender
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 117
Re: Favorite Anime Quote
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 11:38:22 PM »
The quote used in my signature. Digimon really does have some incredibly profound moments.

And also from FMA:

Quote (selected)
Everything we see, everyone we meet, is caught up in a great unseen flow. But it's bigger than that. It's the entire world, the entire universe even. And compared to something as big as that, Al, you and I are tiny, not even the size of ants. Only one small part within a much greater flow. Nothing more than a fraction of the whole. But by putting all those "ones" together, you get one great "All".

But that series has many profound moments. This is just the one that stuck with me.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 11:44:08 PM by bombalurima »
"...and everybody saved everybody else at some point."

~beatles icons by astrobeatles at LJ

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.