Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Sueanoi's edited gifs of LOK  (Read 338 times)

Offline Tiger

• Chi Blocker
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 110
  • I'm the Wan and the only
    • My DA
Sueanoi's edited gifs of LOK
« on: February 27, 2015, 05:32:30 PM »
Hello, long time no see, TKC!

Recently, I've just learned how to edit gifs! (points at Signature, LOOK! it's Kuvira giving Hong bao!)

And I've been itching to do more and more! So when I saw this post on Tumblr ,

(click to show/hide)http://baelor.tumblr.com/post/112192509674/um-suyin-just-metalbended-metal-onto-herself
Quote (selected)

suyin just metalbended metal onto herself.. literally enveloping her body with metalbendable metal while fighting a metal…bender…. who wants to hurt/kill her.. do you see what i’m getting at..

I just HAD to answer.

with edited gifs

like this

(click to show/hide)http://sueanoi.tumblr.com/post/112231355635/baelor-um-suyin-just-metalbended-metal-onto

You mean like this?

TLDR : This is my edited gif

I haven't got any answer on Tumblr yet, so I think I should share it to you TKC people as well.

Enjoy!

Gif editing request is open! But I have no guarantee that it will ever be done. XD Impress me with your ideas and I might just sacrifice my sleep time doing your request for you.

For now my skills is limited. I still need an existing gif to start. I can't make gifs from scratch just yet.

or at least, if you can provide me with all the needed still frames, I can gif them for you. I just don't know how to easily extract a bunch of still images from videos yet. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 05:38:08 PM by Tiger »

older sigs (click to show/hide)

Online wherewulf

• Councilman wherewulf / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 130
Re: Sueanoi's edited gifs of LOK
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 07:31:43 PM »
(waves to Tiger)  Hey, hi!  :D

I'll certainly keep you in mind.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.