Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: The Tale Of Tashi and Nima  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Seluna

• The Amon-istrator :|
  • Administrator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 162
  • "Noatak-in' back!"
Re: The Tale Of Tashi and Nima
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2015, 07:49:18 AM »
Oh gosh, I missed some updates here! Life has been nuts!

and bonus content for V-day...

Ta-da! I hope you guys enjoy. Me and the hubby have been pretty busy, but this comic project has been such an exciting thing to work on and showcase. We really enjoy bringing this story to life every week for you guys! Today marks our nine-and-a-half year anniversary! We haven't been married that long yet, but that's how long we've been together. Absolutely crazy. ^^ So in addition to our artwork today we had a really great dinner and half-a-versary/V-day celebration. We're planning a trip to visit the Gallery Nucleus show in March, too!

Hoping everyone's doing well - I enjoy the time I get to spend here on TKC, even if it's sometimes sparse with my schedule! *huggles everyone*

Offline wherewulf

• Councilman wherewulf / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 130
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2015, 07:41:31 PM »
"Words are merely froth on the water, while actions are drops of gold."  Ohhhh, man.  I feel like I'm hearing an Air Nomad "Sticks and stones may break my bones..."  That won't be well received.

And I'm so glad you two weren't in that car when that happened, moonstone, geez louise.  I'm so sorry that happened.  I hope the insurance company is helping out.

Offline Seluna

• The Amon-istrator :|
  • Administrator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 162
  • "Noatak-in' back!"
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2015, 07:22:45 PM »
Hehe,  you hit it right on the head,  Wulf! (New page is up for all those interested btw, on my phone so I don't have the update graphics)

And ya,  I am too.  That car was completely destroyed and the thought of someone being inside sends shivers up my spine. Luckily no one was hurt and I just have to wait on a settlement offer from the company whose driver hit the car.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.