Offline The Melon Lord Approves

• Naive Fools Club
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 121
  • World's Biggest FAangirl
    • My tumblr
Re: Bosami
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2013, 04:38:20 AM »
I mean, my heart absolutely broke when Bolin told Hiroshi that he was a horrible father. He came to Asami and rescued her. There's just so much you could do with a couple as dynamic as Bosami. I need more of their interactions in S2 and beyond.

I am so glad I'm not the only one who got more feels out of that than out of most of the rest of the finale (the only other parts that hit me quite as hard were Tarrlok's suicide because that was just intense and sad and really dark, and the general existence of Aang because... well... AANG). Bolin was just so amazing in that moment, and he was just there for her when she needed someone the most, not just because he physically rescued her, but because he was in her corner 100%, emotionally speaking.

Offline Cowboy Colt

• We are free to stuggle but we are not stuggling to be free.
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 231
  • Comparison is the death of contentedness
    • www.fanfiction.net
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2013, 04:38:38 AM »
IT COULD BE SO BEAUTIFUL.

Please, Bryke, either validate these two awesome characters or just leave them alone, because they deserve to be happy and respected by the narrative and putting them together to lift each other up would be an awesome way to do that just saiyan.
Goku is a Bosami shipper?

keeps and quotes (click to show/hide)
 ATLA keeps: Kataang lovemaking, "MY CABBAGES " line, Aangs quiet badassness
Main theme (click to show/hide)
[
Elevation requires separation.

Be thankful for each day that you have.

Member of the league of butts-Guardian's of the Markiplier fandom.

Offline Secrets

• feathered and lethal
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 73
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2013, 04:40:52 AM »
I mean, my heart absolutely broke when Bolin told Hiroshi that he was a horrible father. He came to Asami and rescued her. There's just so much you could do with a couple as dynamic as Bosami. I need more of their interactions in S2 and beyond.

I am so glad I'm not the only one who got more feels out of that than out of most of the rest of the finale (the only other parts that hit me quite as hard were Tarrlok's suicide because that was just intense and sad and really dark, and the general existence of Aang because... well... AANG). Bolin was just so amazing in that moment, and he was just there for her when she needed someone the most, not just because he physically rescued her, but because he was in her corner 100%, emotionally speaking.

YES YES YES

<333
<< Post Merge: January 25, 2013, 04:41:05 AM >>

Please, Bryke, either validate these two awesome characters or just leave them alone, because they deserve to be happy and respected by the narrative and putting them together to lift each other up would be an awesome way to do that just saiyan.

obvs

• Naive Fools Club
  • Knockout!
    • My tumblr
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2013, 05:05:09 AM »

Everyone rational ships Bosami at least a little bit.  Even if it's just a tiiiiiiiiny bit... they still can't help but be intrigued.

Especially because unlike with Kataang, Bolin is probably done growing and going to stay shorter than her which is adorable.

Offline Nightcrawler

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • sig via tumblr, icon by delanynder
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2013, 01:52:02 AM »
But, Bolin is only 16 right? He shouldn't stop growing until he is at least a few years older...

Everyone's story begins once upon a time...and it's up to us to cherish the time we're given to ensure we live happily ever after.

• Naive Fools Club
  • Knockout!
    • My tumblr
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 02:03:05 AM »
Possibly, possibly not.

I know a lot of people who grew a lot when they were really young, and didn't grow a single inch after they hit about 13 or so.  I noticed it particularly because I wasn't one of those people (I didn't even start growing properly until I was almost 17), and it gave me unholy joy to shoot up past the people I once thought were so tall, and then get to the point where their heads didn't even properly reach my shoulder.

Bolin certainly has the potential to get taller (especially because his brother is so tall, so we know the genes are in the family somewhere), but it's not a given thing at all.  And it's also not a given that Asami (who is only a little older) is done growing.  I did most of my height-gaining growth between the ages of 19-20. It's not unreasonable to imagine Asami having a few inches left in her as well.

Basically... we wait and see.

Offline Deist Zealot

• P'heer Marked Me
  • Waterbending Healer
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 36
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 01:59:53 AM »
But, Bolin is only 16 right? He shouldn't stop growing until he is at least a few years older...
Iffy.  As I've pointed out on other forums, he looks like he's already filling out. 

Besides, their height difference is adorable and reminds me of this maybe-a-couple in this series of books that I've liked since forever.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:31:03 AM by Deist Zealot »
I keep:  Lin Beifong's resolve, Asami Sato's integrity, and Bolin's endearing inability to lie.

Offline ValerieBB

• Belle's Biggest Fan
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 14
  • New New Doctor
    • tumblrr
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2014, 05:51:57 AM »
I haven't been on here in literally forever, but I just have to pop in to add:

SPOILERS FOR 3x11 (click to show/hide)

THIS SHIP STILL SAILS
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:07:00 AM by ValerieBB »

Look, there is someone, for everyone.. someone you're meant to spend the rest of your life with...

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.