Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: How and why you got into ATLA/LOK and then joined KF/TKC  (Read 439 times)

Offline Die.Toets

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 13
How and why you got into ATLA/LOK and then joined KF/TKC
« on: December 03, 2014, 03:44:54 AM »
It was around 2008 of, I was very late when Avatar came out, coming to its end and then the movie but that failed and never saw it and never will. It was that one episode where
(click to show/hide)Aang and katara kissed for the first time in the cave,
can't remember the episode name and then that's when I was hooked, joined KF and then here. ^^

Offline bearboymcg

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 72
Re: How and why you got into ATLA/LOK and then joined KF/TKC
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 02:45:34 AM »
I got into Avatar after watching the series premiere.I really enjoyed watching The Boy in the Iceburg and The Avatar Returns and was disapointed when there wasn't more.

Around the time of The Last Airbender,Nicktoons showed a lot of Avatar episodes and I was on an Avatar high because of it:) This got me to searching up Avatar related stuff on the web,which eventually lead me to KF:)

Beautiful Kataang set made by my Secret Santa:D

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.