Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Check This Out  (Read 730 times)

Offline Neomi

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 16
Check This Out
« on: September 09, 2014, 10:51:33 PM »
Total of Number Game Consoles Sold Worldwide

I'm surprised Xbox One didn't make the list and PS4 beat it. :/

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
Re: Check This Out
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 10:40:30 PM »
You're surprised? The XBox One totally blew it last year at E3 when it focused more on media than video games, which is what consoles are all about, gaming. Microsoft did a tad better at this years E3, but not enough to salvage their humiliation of last year.

Plus I believe the PS4 has more games that consumers are interested in at the moment. I know for a fact that the announcement of Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15 blew everyone and everything out of the water despite the fact that they're not coming out for awhile.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 10:43:22 PM by Fenix »

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

Offline Leafeon

• Waterbending Healer
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 51
    • GoFundMe
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 03:06:41 AM »
The main reason why the XBone sold so bad was because they tried to spy on citizens. The camera feature was to always remain on, even after you turned the system off -- which would always be "on" anyways -- would always be recording, and that the company would keep those records. You know, until most of their customers refused to buy it. They then rushed to change it. I don't trust that stunt they pulled.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 10:39:09 PM by Leafeon »

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 03:07:27 AM »
That was the reason? Yeesh. I thought it was because of E3 last year.

Offline Neomi

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 16
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 04:05:59 AM »
The main reason why the XBone sold so bad was because they tried to spy on citizens. The camera feature was to always remain off, even after you turned the system off -- which would always be "on" anyways -- would always be recording, and that the company would keep those records. You know, until most of their customers refused to buy it. They then rushed to change it. I don't trust that stunt they pulled.

I think I just sh-- my pants on that. o.o; Thanks for the information. *yuans*

I only care on raising Chao from Sonic Adventure DX from the Nintendo Gamcube I used to have but darn it I shouldn't it have sold it, so much regret. ;.;

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 06:43:32 PM »
I love raising Chaos in Sonic games! Stephen, my bro, bought a Sonic game a while back and that's basically all both of us cared about for a couple months. XD

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.