Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: 312 - Enter the Void  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Nightcrawler

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • sig via tumblr, icon by delanynder
Re: 312 - Enter the Void
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 12:09:00 AM »
P'Li's death was pretty freaking stunning. When I saw it, my jaw dropped and I just didn't even know what to think for moment. Su just freaking killed her and was like, "whatever lol".

Also, when Su and Lin had Zaheer cornered, they should have just bending Earth around him so he couldn't escape and it would be over. They just stood there.

Everyone's story begins once upon a time...and it's up to us to cherish the time we're given to ensure we live happily ever after.

Offline Maybeth

• “You’d be surprised what a person can live with”
  • Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 4
Re: 312 - Enter the Void
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2014, 03:48:41 PM »
Bolin's a Lava-Bender!!! :)
And Zaheer can fly...
Honestly, I've never seen someone being so apathetic just moments after a loved one's loss.
It was the reason he could "enter the Void", cause he had nothing of matter on earth anymore, so nothing holding him back. Does that make him also empty of feelings? I guess so... his grief for P'Li was less than minutes short.
That's probably because the Red Lotus purpose means for him more than the reason that kept him tethered.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.