Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Continue-that-COMIC! [Page 1 up]  (Read 317 times)

Offline Leafeon

• Waterbending Healer
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 51
    • GoFundMe
Continue-that-COMIC! [Page 1 up]
« on: August 11, 2014, 10:47:32 PM »
Get those creative juices flowing, because it's time for Continue-that-COMIC! The point of this game is to continue the story in your perspective, opinion, style, etc. The only rules are no nudity or bad language. Try and use your mind to make the story good. You can make it silly, heart wrenching, happy, etc, but it must make some sense as to the previous page. Also note that any skill of art is welcome. In order to make sure that everyone isn't replying to the same page, it's first come, first serve. (Make sure to post to tell everyone you've got that page.) I'll have to limit the deadline to 1 week so that others aren't waiting on you. (If this gets popular enough, I might just assign everyone turns.)

This may be a game, but it is also to improve your on-the-fly story progression as well as skill in art! Just remember to have fun.

Characters+Reference (click to show/hide)
Koi. He is a tri-color brown wolf with light blue eyes. Copper brown is the darkest color, orange brown is the middle color, and light brown is lightest color. Reason his name is Koi is the light brown marking around his right eye kind of looks like a fish. Main Antagonist.
NO PICTURE AT THE MOMENT. Will be up by the end of the day.

Continue-that-COMIC! Page 1
My page is from right to left. (Biggest is 1, grass is 2, blue eyes is 3, and speech is 4)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:17:19 PM by Leafeon »

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.