Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: 106-And the Winner Is...  (Read 647 times)

Offline divsalley

• Fire Sage Divs
  • Councilwoman Divs / Global Moderator
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 85
  • Haters gonna Hate. :P
    • My Tumblr
106-And the Winner Is...
« on: November 11, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »
Description:
Korra and the Fire Ferrets prepare for the pro-bending finals as Amon threatens to force the tournament's cancellation.

Discuss!

My Keeps (click to show/hide)
LoK Keeps (click to show/hide)Korra and Naga's Friendship
Korra's Sass
Mako's Seriousness
Mako's Scarf
The Finale Makorra Hug and Twirl

ATLA Keeps (click to show/hide)Zuko's Destiny
Zuko's Finale Speech
Zuko's Honor
Zuko's Inner Fire
Zuko's Speech to Ozai in DoBS

Offline Waterbender16

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 5
Re: 106-And the Winner Is...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 06:16:56 PM »
Great episode! Amon's attack was one of the best scenes of the season.
And always, Pabu is a-do-rable!!!!! :3

Offline wherewulf

• Councilman wherewulf / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 130
Re: 106-And the Winner Is...
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 06:20:50 PM »
Pabu was the hero of the episode.  He freed the Fire Ferrets.  :D

I wonder if the Wolfbats petitioned City Hall about keeping the Probending Finals open, too.  Guess not.

(For that matter, given how quickly the other Council members weathervaned when Tarrlok changed his vote (so dramatically), I have to wonder if Tarrlok has something on them--or if they're just human weathervanes for true.  Phooey.)

I suppose it was nice of the Lieutenant to fish out the Fire Ferrets.  Even took the trouble to tie them up to keep them out of harm, too.

I briefly wondered this time out what would have happened if Amon had let the result stand--if he had not intervened so dramatically at the end of the Finals to come down on the Wolfbats, and instead talked about how the Wolfbats cheated, and how benders regularly cheated nonbenders out of scores of opportunities in life, etc., etc., etc.  Then I thought, wait a minute--who am I kidding?  Amon pass up a public chance to show up the "bending establishment" like this??  Riiiiiight.  :D

Although... "And once that goal is achieved, we will Equalize the rest of the world!"  Um... how?  You're one man, Amon.  Would you seek out other Bloodbenders and convert them somehow?  Even you can't Bloodbend millions or probably billions of benders.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.