Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Poll

am i obsessed or just crazy in the head?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I don't know
0 (0%)
Yes you are obsessed
1 (50%)
No you are just insane
0 (0%)
what the heck were you thinking when you created this topic
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: i want to marry this / characters review much?  (Read 554 times)

Offline SD

• LET'S KEEP THE PEACE
  • Lightningbender
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 16
  • CONNECT RESPECT PROTECT
    • ONE OF A KIND
i want to marry this / characters review much?
« on: November 16, 2013, 09:32:40 PM »
(click to show/hide)I LOVE THIS TOOOOOO MUCH THAT I WANT TO GO CRAZY RIGHT NOW AND I WANT TO POST MY FEELS
IM SORRY IF I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG BOARD, I DONT KNOW
MOVE IT TO WHEREVER YOU WANT, JUST DONT CONSIDER THIS SPAM OR SOMETHING BECAUSE ITS NOT
I JUST FEEL LIKE MY WORDS NEED THEIR OWN TOPIC RIGHT NOW
BECAUSE .... I JUST HAVE TO DO THIS, AFTER WATCHING THESE AMAZING 4 LAST EPISODES OF THE CURRENT SEASON
OKAY?! PLEASE DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME, PLEASE DONT LOCK THIS XD I THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

- today i was working.... internship... on a saturday lol fail.... anyways....
i live in europe... so i knew the new episodes of korra were gonna be online for me this saturday
and i knew i was gonna be able to watch them all right away at home after getting back from work
OMG I COULD NO WAIT... it was the thing to look forward to for this day
when i was working today.... you dont wanna know how about i wanted to see the new episodes
its like... that feeling people have that they want to smoke a cigarette so bad..... omg I HAD TO SEE THE NEW EPISODES RIGHT WHEN I GOT BACK FROM WORK.I HAAAAAADDDDD TOOOO TOOOOOOTOOOOOO!!!
and so i did.... well that is for episode 11 & 12 ... the other 2 i watched in the evening while enjoying my lovely vegetarian pizza. thank you lord.

RIGHT NOW im listening to the legend of korra theme loop on youtube while im typing all of this , yay for that.
i just felt like posting my opinions on each important character in this season, i have to post and share my feelings towards all of them
i love this ''cartoon'' so much.... I AM THIS CLOSE TO SAY GTFO TO POKEMON... THIS CLOSE PEOPLE!!
(pokemon is my first love so that is kind of a big deal right now)

alright, here we go...

varrick = just brilliant..... like a psycopath but yet truely amazing that you just HAVE TO LOVE HIM.
you have to people, you have to!!! if you don't then imma be mad at you for life!!! xD
hated him for the betrayel but how is it possible that in the end, he kinda saved them all, didn't he?!
yes he did. if it wasnt for me, the world would of turned into complete darkness
right?! omg that the creators put in such a character in season 2 was just absolutely amazing
I SAY THANK YOU, I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR THAT SO MUCH
it made it completely freaking fab and also very interesting... it made this season to what it is
without him this season would of been nothing. done.

+ OMG HAVE YOU SEEN HIS ASSISTENT?! i think he is secretly in love with her... i mean, after all , he did name his battleship after her... how romantic is that xD like he says; he doesnt go anywhere without her ,she has to be at his side
its the perfect romance / non romance i've ever seen. not to mention the fact she does everything he tells her to ... dang you woman, why?! because he is rich? haha i bet
say what? you love him?! you telling me you love him?! aawww that is soooo sweet
now go marry that SOAB, get lots of children and be the best gold digger evah XD

meelo & ikki = omg i love those kids in the last episode
watching the fight of korra and the evil beast like they were watching some television
like it was nothing, the most random comments... as could be expected... but they were absolutely briljant
tenzin got himself some pretty powerful and meaningful kiddos right there
they can do anythign with you
they can sad you, cheer you up, they can break you down , laughing with tears in your eyes

kya = how extraordinary how she somehow was still of use by healing bolin mako and korra at the end with her
water bending powers. for some reason i dont have much to say about her.... she wasnt really a character i felt with
... kinda the same with tenzins wife... she wasnt all that important in this season right
but yet they had to be in it... i wonder why...
i guess tenzin just needed his family <3

bumi = omg the fluit thing? you kidding me people
so did not see that coming and it was absolutely fantastic. i actually loved how his plan backfired and yet succeed cause it destroyed the entire place up... you know what place im talking about.
just omg... kya saying ''they didnt got bumi'' and then tenzin having this desperate look on his face
and then BAM.... BUMI SAVED THE DAY
yes he did.... how dissapointing ... his own brother did not had any faith in him....pppffftt
i feel for you bro, i feel you bumi, come here so i can give you a hug!
(when i saw him for the very first time in korra... i assumed, with his name and his look
he was actually an earth bender... which would of been possible because his father was the avatar? xD)

+ i like how aang named one of his sons after his best friend.... how fantastic.

General / iroh =  the one and only iroh..... brother of the father of his beloved ''son''
okay that sounds kinda confused but yeah... iroh did see zuko as his own son eventually. we all know that <3
i like it that he was back in this season and how he helped tenzin to find his daughter, i really loved that.

@ general iroh .... dude seriously, what were you thinking? you could actually do some kind of damage to that evil beast with some
fire blast and stuff? your troops werent able to defeat the evilness... not even if you kept trying and trying all over again
you silly fool! but thanks for trying though, i appreciate it.

raiko = i hate you forever <3 you should of done something before it all turned into darkness and evilness!!!!
you could of prevented this ?!?!?!?! yeah i dont know but your decision was just completely wrong and selfish... in some sort
of way... i suppose
ugh, you are the worst president EVAH.

desna and eska = .... could somebody be any more stupid? how can you be this loyal to your own father
even after realizing he almost let you get killed... knowing he obviously doesnt give a D about you
and then yet... believe what he all says is true? the F is the matter with yo brains. how could they not of seen this
before it all happend, like the rest did? seriously, sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking dumb.
they are definitely powerful water benders though, gotta give them credit for that, kudos!

unalaq = if it werent for him to be completely insane and evil like hell... then you could probably
say he is as brilliant as varrick.... he had this plan all figured out, like a true master. if it werent for korra
he would of ruled the world.... i dont like him, with his ugly face and all but yeah
ugh... almost forgot what a terrible father he has been ..

+ where the hell did he got sent off to , together with the evil spirit?

tonraq = i love him for facing his evil brother... trying so hard to defeat him and end this all...
too bad but obvious he was gonna fail.... poor guy...
i can't imagine the way a person must feel after going through so much with your own freaking brother
.... unalaq is not worthy anymore to call himself the brother of tonraq..... i mean, lets be honest
they are completely different
tonraq is right and unalaq is wrong
one is white, the other is black
one is light the other is dark
no wonder he got to be the father of the avatar. such a powerful man. now we all know why
korra is so freaking strong... she has it from father <3

tenzin = how cute.... his father helped him to reconnect with his own spirit... aang had to help him... when he was in
the prison of lost souls or whatever its called, omg i already forgot , kinda sad xD anyways....
i found it kind of cliche that he, aang, had to help him through it but i guess it was okay
and i guess it was kind of necessary.... it was epic to see aang though, for when he was like older... as we only saw the mid age
aang before... now we got to see the older aang, still freaking handsome btw!
also, i found it mean how he kept Bchin at his brother bumi.... so bumi tells a lot of useless/random stories to brighten things up...
whats so wrong about that?!
tenzin is a great father but he wasnt one of my fav characters this time, thats for sure.

lin = what is the matter with you... how could you not trust mako, you little @#@#$^&%*(
sayign he is one of the best..... THEN WHY THE F DID YOU LOCK HIM UP IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
OH YEAH THATS RIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST.............. peep - be right back, we will take a short break -
right... okay so, i like her but ugh... she was really no use at all in this season... she was better of use in the first season, obviously
why but yeah

korra = even though she is the main character in all of this.... i dont have much to say about her at all xD
LOL... kinda stupid i suppose?
BUT i have to say that its extremely smart of her to let the portals remain open from now on.
spirits and humans living among each other, befriending one another. awesome, cannot wait whats ahead of her
in the upcoming season, she is gonna rock it, thats for sure!

mako = still hate him for what he did...oh you know exactly what i mean!!! that he
was the first one that looked right through varrick
... was kind of cool but yeah... thats all i can give him for now... he hasnt done much else that can be called ''great''
within this season really

asami = did you see the look on her face AFTER KORRA got back and she kissed mako like nothing ever happend.
HA-HA. you deserved that! but i gotta give her this... pretty cool how she didnt turned her back on korra and the rest
after the mako thing ... she kept being loyal and helped them out any way she possibly could, truely awesome.

bolin = omg could they make a boring character be anymore epic? i've found him extremely boring
in this season.... with the whole varrick project he was doing etc B-O-R-I-N-G but then...
they made him the savior... just wonderful
i loved to see him battle so many waterbenders all at once just all by himself
the lucky B actually won, how amazing ... guess those probending skills werent all for nothing ...
all this time he had it deep within him. proud of you man

+ that he cried like a baby... i did not see that coming!! i also thought he was faking it, like mako was assuming
but i guess he wasnt faking it at all , looking bak at his reaction lol
how extremely odd he wasnt faking it?

jinora = seriously do not understand why she had to be so important in this season
i mean, why her? why did one of tenzins kid get to be the hero.... why not tenzin himself?
 why not general iroh? why not bumi? why not bolin or mako?
ANYWAYS i like how she totally pwnd that owl beast in the library, YOU GO GIRL
you told him!! abotu the freaking radio, FYEAH!!

i think that were all the important characters.... if i forgot one... oh well , im only human

no one probably read my entire post.... xD thats okay haha
but if somebody did... feel free to tell me if you agree with any of this or even if you do not agree, come tell me in meh face! haha
feel free to post that im crazy and obsessed and just nuts in the head... hey that rhymes ~

i love the creators of avatar/korra
i wanna marry this cartoon.... this thing, whatever it is. I WANNA MARRY IT
ITS BEAUTIFUL
i cried after finishing the last 2 episodes <3 i listened to a 1 hour loop of the korra theme right after, without any breaks <3
i love this so much, YOU HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA

i wanna get a hold of the creators and never let go
like omg get the hell out okay, this is magic <3 best thing on nick ever and they know it.

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
Re: i want to marry this / characters review much?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 09:40:36 PM »
Er, this should be in the spoiler board. Not everyone has chosen to watch the finale last night.

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

Offline quidditchchick

• Councilwoman quidditchchick / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 146
Re: i want to marry this / characters review much?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 01:49:40 AM »
You didn't really have to make your own thread for this, we have threads for spazzing and discussion about the episodes. xD

~Set by me~

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.