Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Mafia: Crossroads of Destiny [Game Over: Town Wins]  (Read 26028 times)

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • Inhumane and beautiful
Re: Mafia: Crossroads of Destiny [Day Three]
« Reply #240 on: August 29, 2013, 01:15:58 PM »
Quote (selected)
And remember, it took an entire day of me harassing him to get him to place a vote, so lets not fool ourselves thinking that him voting for Soap clears him any way. And when I had the chance to vote for Soap I didn't, sure, but that would have been putting a player who hadn't even spoken yet one vote away from being lynched.

Dude this is so much BS right there that I don't even know why we're discussing this still. I said NUMEROUS times that I was waiting for Soap to say something before I put out a vote. I had already said that my order of kills was Glitch/Soap, Blu, and then WS/TBP. I don't know why people keep BRINGING this up.

The ONLY reason I put a vote was NOT because Blu kept pushing me too. It's because I said if Soap didn't respond in 24 hours I was going to vote him. In NO way did Blu influence that vote whatsoever.

People KEEP FORGETTING that the REASON Soap died was because I pushed for him so hard. If we were mafia, WHY DID I GO AFTER HIM? He was QUIET, and no one would have noticed if I passed up the opportunity and just killed Blu or WS. I didn't NEED to push after Soap who hadn't even talked yet.

This is the worst line of reasoning because it just IGNORES everything and only looks at a vote.

Blu is 100% scum. I don't know why you guys even bother with this at this point.

Quote (selected)
Guy, you say you know that I'm town and that Figjam is definitely town. So there's actually no chance of TBP being town, right? I've already voted for him, Figjam was suspicious of him, and you've been arguing with him for a whole page. So why don't you vote for him now?

FIGJAM wasn't suspicious. He (somehow) found TBP's defense to be good. The reason I've been posting incessantly is because I want to have FIGJAM see how riddled with holes TBP's defense looks based on how he's played thus far (not voting for scum, pushing for a lynch on a town, having a random change of heart, attacking someone who was so pro-town without any reason, etc).

If FIGJAM votes for TBP I have no qualms in doing so, but I don't want to put any pressure on him to do so. It would make me feel much better if he voted for Blu.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 01:18:37 PM >>

To add on to the first part of my post:

IF I WAS MAFIA, Why would I WAIT for Soap to talk? I don't need to WAIT for Soap to talk to vote him off. How is it scummy to WAIT for someone to talk at that time?

There were a FEW players, there were suggested three mafia players so it was a lynch or lose. WHAT GOOD is RUSHING a vote like that? VOTING would not have mattered. I just wanted to wait until Soap talked until I made a final decision.

I don't see how ANYONE could see that as scummy. OH YOU DIDN'T VOTE AND THAT PUSHES RESPONSIBILITY ON OTHERS. BS. NO ONE voted for Soap until I did. I was NOT pushing responsibility.

The fact of the matter is I've been following MY PLAN and MY PLAN only, and that was killing Glitch/Soap, Blu, and then a tossup between WS/TBP. I needed confirmation on Soap and honestly I couldn't bother with what the rest of the town thinks at that point because I'm SO sure on this plan that I just need Glitch/Soap to have confirmed it for me and no one else's opinion could've weighed in any differently.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 01:43:05 PM >>

FIGJAM:

I'm going to make this situation very clear for you.

1. I was the first one to come to the conclusion that there is no way that Blu and I are both mafia and TBP and WS are both mafia. TBP even argued with me for a while with some very unrealistic assumptions about the game. Why would I purposefully make the decision harder for myself but drawing lines in the sand like that? As mafia, I would want as much distrust as possible, but why have I drawn the lines so we have a clear picture/scenario of who the mafia are?

Note that I came to that conclusion after being very satisfied with the cop checks, but turned around when I thought about the claims. Why did I need to DO all of that unless it was a genuine town response?

2. If TBP was town, he would have voted for Blu and WS as mafia. Why? Because he's been behind me the entire game and nothing I've done in this day has suggested that I've changed my pace at all EXCEPT reevaluate TBP and see him as more mafia than town. That shouldn't dissuade a townie from thinking someone else is town though. TBP was hardcore on Blu and he changed his opinions for no reasons after I had voted for Soap (who was mafia) and put so much attention on him unnecessarily.

Why would TBP change his opinion on Blu and say he might've been tunnel visioning when Blu hadn't done anything pro-town this entire game? He never put a vote down for a mafia. He never said anything that helped the town  make any good decisions. He's been pressuring me when I told him over and over again I wanted to wait, and that voting didn't even matter.

Has TBP done anything pro-town this game? I don't see it. His discussion with Blu went nowhere and if I was really mafia I would've jumped on Blu right then and there (in the scenario where I was mafia, he had to be town so w/e) and got him killed because three people were voting for him. Why didn't I? TBP hasn't put forth much discussion outside this really awkward change of heart on me, and it just looks so forced that I almost can't believe it.

If TBP was town, he would acknowledge that I'm the most town because that's consistent with how he's been playing. He wouldn't have randomly switched to side with Blu for absolutely no reason unless something changed during the night that he knows about. THAT'S the point I'm getting at.

Also, FIGJAM, in even shorter words.....if you're going to choose, not based on the facts that I've laid out and made very clear, at least do it on statistics.

I'm 91% likely to be town. Blu is 84% and the other people are unconfirmed. Choose one of the unconfirmed or Blu, but not me...the most likely possible to be town AND has voted off mafia and hasn't done anything to have jeopardized town's chances to win this game.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 01:47:00 PM >>

Also, if you had to choose between the unconfirmed....

Would you really choose TBP, who hadn't voted for mafia, who pushed for the lynch of someone else, who said Blu/WS one day and then Guy/WS the other without any good reason besides the fact that I argued for him and he started making up scenarios in his head that were almost too far fetched for me to comprehend/acknowledge would be good mafia play.

Or would you choose WS, who voted for mafia, and had a plan of action that led us to thinking that Soap was mafia in the first place. She hasn't changed her position. She hasn't chosen a clear cut position between Blu and I, and I think that lends a lot of credibility to her, because she's been suspicious of me AND Blu from Day One and she has stuck with those suspicions throughout. There has never been a point where she faltered on that....unlike TBP who has flip flopped REALLY strangely and I think that needs to be punished.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 01:53:06 PM >>

I'm done, by the way. I'm going to leave whatever decision FIGJAM has and then just go with it after he votes, though I highly recommend Blu and TBP as his choices.

I just think that if we keep going, then TBP and Blu will somehow worm their way back into the conversation and I can't hold off two people pinning suspicion on me for no good reason other than "hmmmm let's think of all the ways we can incriminate guy that would semi-make sense and then let's be creative about it!"

I want to finish this game quick, because the longer we drag out the day, the longer we get to that DEADLINE (TODAY AT 11PM EST).
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 02:15:05 PM >>

FIGJAM I SEE YOU ARE ON.

Hi. :) We have a deadline.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 03:34:25 PM >>

By the way, I just want you all to know that if we don't come to a consensus vote within the next 10 hours we probably won't be able to make the deadline because of differing schedules.

I don't want a no lynch because town will lose and I can imagine mafia would want to stall it out this far.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:34:25 PM by Guyw1tn0nam3 »

Offline FIGJAM

• Traveler Unknown. Rabblerouser. The Trendsetter of TKC
  • Chi Blocker
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 37
  • I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me.
« Reply #241 on: August 29, 2013, 04:01:51 PM »
I do believe that one of the players I investigated was Mafia. This would lead me to believe that one of the players I HAVEN'T investigated is also Mafia. Double immunity in a game this small is impossible, and I refuse to believe Zev would have set it up that way.

Here's the deal: TBP suspected I was the cop, and was correct with his reasoning as to why I defended Guy starting day 2. At this time, he was the only person who was confident I was the cop. If he was Mafia, why didn't he just kill me? It wouldn't have seemed like a coordinated attack on me as a Cop, it would have been seen as voting for someone who had hardly posted and made a bizarre claim right out of the gate.  This, coupled with throwing a fellow mafia member under the bus and calmly defending himself as Town, has cleared him in my mind.

Guy, you say I had reasons to believe you were Town, but I investigated you because I had reasons to believe you weren't. That's why I went after you first. You also keep bringing up the fact that I cleared you of being Mafia when we know the Godfather is one of the people I investigated - that doesn't mean anything. Having said that, I find it unlikely that Zev would assign you as the Godfather twice in a row, coupled with the fact that the circle of trust and "preference" for who gets killed off legitimizes your use of statistics. Your claim of Jin was a gut reaction, I won't hold it against you.

Obviously I'm town. I'm going to die tonight, so it doesn't matter who else I think is Mafia. That leaves Winter and Blu, and I am more suspicious of Blu as of now.

vote: Blu

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #242 on: August 29, 2013, 04:08:22 PM »
LET'S DO IT.

WinterStar, get on here.

TBP, if you have any town-iness left in you, you will VOTE for Blu.

And FIGJAM, you forget one simple thing about TBP saying you were cop:

When you are town, it is an anti-town play to out your town roles, and a mafia play at the worst that SHOULD make you super suspicious. The reason why I didn't want to talk about that the day of is because I didn't want any unnecessary attention on you since you were obviously town in my book. However, just because TBP said you were cop and didn't kill is not good evidence because suggesting a townie is a town role is just pinning a target on their head.

Had you DIED during the night, that might even be less damning on TBP's part because it would've looked like a big mistake on his part. It didn't happen that way, but just for future reference, to anyone here, outing a town role without good reason or suspecting a townie of a role or even mentioning it is just not a good thing to do.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 04:11:45 PM >>

Just because he was confident, and nobody else said anything, doesn't mean nobody else was thinking of you as cop. For instance, I thought you were cop, which is why I endorsed you immediately when you came out. I just didn't say anything.

Why, you ask?

Because I'd rather keep you undercover than revealed for the mafia to hit you.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 04:12:46 PM >>

In the small percentage chance that the Sokka/Toph claims was an ode to Tokka and they were working together this entire time and therefore are mafia together and Zevinja trolled the crap out of me........

Welp.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 04:12:46 PM by Guyw1tn0nam3 »

Offline The Banished Prince

• Metalbender
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 53
« Reply #243 on: August 29, 2013, 04:30:21 PM »
And FIGJAM, you forget one simple thing about TBP saying you were cop:

When you are town, it is an anti-town play to out your town roles, and a mafia play at the worst that SHOULD make you super suspicious. The reason why I didn't want to talk about that the day of is because I didn't want any unnecessary attention on you since you were obviously town in my book. However, just because TBP said you were cop and didn't kill is not good evidence because suggesting a townie is a town role is just pinning a target on their head.

Had you DIED during the night, that might even be less damning on TBP's part because it would've looked like a big mistake on his part. It didn't happen that way, but just for future reference, to anyone here, outing a town role without good reason or suspecting a townie of a role or even mentioning it is just not a good thing to do.

At the time I did so, we were discussing whether or not the cop should out themselves. A proposition initiated by you. I did say that I was pretty sure Figjam was cop, but that if that were the case, that he shouldn't out himself. And then I went on to list the pros and cons of the cop outting themselves, and said that we should leave it up to our cop's own discretion.

As far as voting for Blu, I'll only do so if you guys can build a decent case against him. Because right now, I'm still less suspicious of him than yourself or WS, and the only real point I can remember you making about him is that he didn't vote for Soap. And as I've mentioned before, that really doesn't mean much of anything to me.

The only reason I'm even considering it is because Figjam is confirmed town and I value his opinion.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 04:31:07 PM >>

I just didn't say anything.

Why, you ask?

Because I'd rather keep you undercover than revealed for the mafia to hit you.

Then why were you trying to get the cop to out themselves so aggressively?

Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty and become wind.

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #244 on: August 29, 2013, 04:54:59 PM »
Quote (selected)
At the time I did so, we were discussing whether or not the cop should out themselves. A proposition initiated by you. I did say that I was pretty sure Figjam was cop, but that if that were the case, that he shouldn't out himself. And then I went on to list the pros and cons of the cop outting themselves, and said that we should leave it up to our cop's own discretion.

Okay. I made it VERY clear the parameters: If they find a mafia. That's it.

No matter what happens, it does not matter if I ask for cop to come out or not, you don't NAME SOMEONE SPECIFICALLY. That's suspicious, and it paints a target on their head.

Quote (selected)
As far as voting for Blu, I'll only do so if you guys can build a decent case against him. Because right now, I'm still less suspicious of him than yourself or WS, and the only real point I can remember you making about him is that he didn't vote for Soap. And as I've mentioned before, that really doesn't mean much of anything to me.

What else has he done this game that has been pro-town? I can't name a single thing other than a single list at the beginning of the day.

The point is that who has been the most pro-town and at this point it's Figjam, and then me, and then WS, and then You, and the Blu. He hasn't contributed anything of much value, didn't vote for Soap, aggressively pushed me to go after somebody with a VOTE despite the fact that I told him repeatedly that I would put one down AFTER Soap talked.

You've seen the online games we play, where we have official formals, where people say they are comfortable killing a multitude of people, where people don't really vote until a final order and that's a final vote. Call this a different style of game but I'm just choosing to play it the way I play it best.

The fact that you still haven't defended the fact that you flip flopped on Blu with almost no reason whatsoever is just blowing my mind right now. If you're using the argument that he's cleared based on a cop check and having "good points" then I really can't think of any alternative other than you're scum. It just makes no sense that you, as an analytics-based player, would put so little emphasis on the actual facts in the game right now.

That's why it's disconcerting because you've been on point with those facts until very recently.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 04:59:58 PM >>

And I don't understand why nobody thinks the vote on Soap is a big plus for me. How many times do I need to repeat it?

I wait until Soap talked. I WAITED, as in....instead of going for the obvious people who were talking (WinterStar/Blu), I went straight for the replacement and waited on his opinion. If we were scum buddies together there is no reason for me hold my vote (avoid a bandwagon in such a SMALL game....the vote on Soap went for a night and then he was dead...THAT'S how fast it was) and just pin it on someone who was being suspicious.

You thought WS was suspicious, FIGJAM probably thought the same, and Bear might've jumped in and so might have Soap if he tagged along in the end.

The fact that I waited so long....like I waited at least 1+ days before putting down my vote despite VIGOROUS opposition from Blu is a complete town move. You can say I "extended" the day, but the point wasn't to extend the day as much as it was to get Glitch/Soap to talk to confirm. Even if he came with a strong claim, I was pretty sure he was mafia b/c of what WS had said, but I needed his input to make it 100% for me.

THAT is super town. You guys can't just look at the vote, but that would also help if we're looking at who is more likely to be mafia. You guys have to look at how that vote came about. Again, I NEVER NEEDED TO VOTE OFF SOAP IF WE WERE MAFIA PARTNERS. That was never a necessity, and it most definitely did not aid me this day.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 05:09:47 PM >>

Also, can you guys stop with the "Oh, mafia isn't going to kill the 2nd killing group this day because they want a 2nd kill during the night."

That's wrong. At this point, the two groups KNOW who each other are, or at the very least have a good idea of who. They both know FIGJAM isn't, and depending on who they kill (say it's me) they will know I'm not in it.

Here's what might happen if there's a 2nd killing group:

1. The two groups shoot each other during the night and they both die, Town wins.
2. One kills Figjam and the other kills the other. That side wins.
3. Both hit Figjam (why?) and they try to persuade their way to victory. No matter what, town LOSES.

All of these scenarios are just BAD. NOBODY wants a 2nd shot going off this night because all of these scenarios are just waayyy too disadvantageous for the scum. SURE, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT I AM INVESTIGATIVE IMMUNE AND USE THAT TO MY ADVANTAGE....but am I really banking on that, because if the other side knows this, they're going to just shoot me during the night and I'll lose.

I could shoot wrong tonight if I'm mafia and die and the other scum would lose. I could shoot right and I'll still be shot and I'll lose, because in a game like this, the other player is WILLING to take that bet since I have already come up as town.

THEREFORE, TBP it makes NO sense that I didn't immediately come out and try to kill WS if I was mafia and knew she was the other scum.....because I WOULD BE DEAD TONIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.

Like.....I was thinking about this in the car on my way to post office....and no matter how you swing it...all the cards fall in my favor that I'm not mafia.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:09:47 PM by Guyw1tn0nam3 »

• Metalbender
  • Round 2!
« Reply #245 on: August 29, 2013, 05:16:14 PM »
Okay. I made it VERY clear the parameters: If they find a mafia. That's it.

That's not what you said at all. You were saying that town checks were just as informative as guilty results. And you keep pushing that until it doesn't fit your agenda (i.e. when it involves your heck we should take it as gospel, but when it comes to Blu's check we should throw it out the window)

The fact that you still haven't defended the fact that you flip flopped on Blu with almost no reason whatsoever is just blowing my mind right now.

It's not as much that I flip-flopped on Blu, as much as it is I decided to reevaluate my suspicions because you weren't as clear as I had presumed you to be earlier in the game. As you and Blu both know, one of my biggest weaknesses in mafia is that I tend to base my suspicions off of how they react to people I presume to be innocent. I had assumed you were innocent and in my eyes, it made Blu seem even more guilty. I admittedly tunnel visioned on him (another one of my weaknesses) and after N2's flavor convinced me there were 2 killing parties, I decided I needed to rethink the way the game was playing out. If you remember, I've been stating since early D2 that I felt your actions were scummier (my exact words were that I could build a stronger case against you), but that I had a gut instinct (I presumed that figjam was cop and had gotten an inno result on you) that you were town.

tl;dr my change in stance can be explained with logic and isn't completely baseless as you'd like people to believe.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 05:18:06 PM >>

THEREFORE, TBP it makes NO sense that I didn't immediately come out and try to kill WS if I was mafia and knew she was the other scum.....because I WOULD BE DEAD TONIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.

But at logic applies to Blu as well. If this were accurate, you should believe that WS and myself HAVE to BOTH be scum. But you don't. You're still pushing for Blu (and myself).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:18:06 PM by The Notorious TBP »

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #246 on: August 29, 2013, 05:29:59 PM »
Quote (selected)
That's not what you said at all. You were saying that town checks were just as informative as guilty results. And you keep pushing that until it doesn't fit your agenda (i.e. when it involves your heck we should take it as gospel, but when it comes to Blu's check we should throw it out the window)

Okay? I forgot I said that, but that doesn't erase the fact that it's never a good idea to say "Oh, I think X is a cop." That's the main point anyway.

Quote (selected)
tl;dr my change in stance can be explained with logic and isn't completely baseless as you'd like people to believe.

Dude, I honestly don't know how you can possibly think that with how the game is going. If you really think that Blu is somehow less suspicious of me based on what you just said there, then I really don't know what else I can say other than that you're really off the mark and once Blu comes out as scum there's almost no defense you'll have left. If the only way you can explain my pro-town play is to say that I'm going for some deep-meta-play then there's really nothing that you can't say.

Quote (selected)
But at logic applies to Blu as well. If this were accurate, you should believe that WS and myself HAVE to BOTH be scum. But you don't. You're still pushing for Blu (and myself).

No it doesn't. I'm saying there was an opportunity to kill WS and I didn't take it.

I'm the one that came up with the idea. Maybe Blu didn't come up with that. You AND Blu have been saying mafia wants another kill during the night. I'm the only one that has said that it's not true.

I'm contradicting your assertions that mafia wants a second kill, and therefore, I have reason to suspect that I'm the only one that thought of this.

TPB. The minute that Blu turns up scum, if you're town, then we will have for sure lost this game, because you are almost beyond a doubt scum to me at this point. My biggest fear, and why I didn't want to talk to you the most during this day but was dragged into it since you kept posting stuff that was just so off, is that Blu will turn up as scum, and by proxy of you being so aggro and against the obvious fact that Blu was scum, you will also be scum.

Like I really don't understand how you could possibly say my actions were scummier. I can't see anything I've done as scummy as opposed to someone who hasn't contributed much and was aggro for no reason and someone who completely flip flopped for no good reason. Like even now you're using vague words to describe an incredibly out of the box reaction. You had voted for Blu, you thought he was scum, and for some reason:

1. After I voted off Soap and he was mafia
2. After I jumped onto you and Blu

Those were your reasons for changing your thoughts on the game....as if you're tunnel visioning (again) on a really out of the loop metaplay that just doesn't make any sense.
<< Post Merge: August 29, 2013, 05:32:09 PM >>

WinterStar. I am willing to bet my virtual life savings that Blu is mafia right now, and I promise you I will vote for TBP tomorrow, but unless we don't get a kill going, there's just no way town is going to win this game. It's basically lynch or town lose, because after this turn it's basically up to the mafia to decide the fate of town and we lose one way or the other.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:32:09 PM by Guyw1tn0nam3 »

• Metalbender
  • Round 2!
« Reply #247 on: August 29, 2013, 05:56:12 PM »
Like I really don't understand how you could possibly say my actions were scummier.

We can discuss this tomorrow (if there is one.) I'm just going to trust our only confirmed townie's instincts and hope that I'm wrong about you.

Vote - Blu

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #248 on: August 29, 2013, 05:57:56 PM »
ZEVINJA. THE HAMMER PLEZ. LET US NOT IDLE LONGER WHILE BLOOD TOMORROW AWAITS.

btw, if TBP and WS are scum, have those safe claims, and have just duped me.....

Bravo.

Offline FIGJAM

• Traveler Unknown. Rabblerouser. The Trendsetter of TKC
  • Chi Blocker
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 37
  • I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me.
« Reply #249 on: August 29, 2013, 06:03:22 PM »
By the way, since I'm almost guaranteed death, that means that if Blue is Mafia, Guy is innocent. If he doesn't die, Guy is the Godfather.

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2013, 06:04:19 PM »
Yup.

• Metalbender
  • Round 2!
« Reply #251 on: August 29, 2013, 06:05:34 PM »
If he doesn't die, Guy is the Godfather.

You mean if Blu is innocent, right?

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #252 on: August 29, 2013, 06:07:46 PM »
Yes, yes. If Blu is innocent, kill me, but since that's not true it doesn't matter anyway.

• Metalbender
  • Round 2!
« Reply #253 on: August 29, 2013, 06:20:10 PM »
Well, if Blu is inno, the game will be over after toNight. If that ends up being the case, well played, Guy.

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #254 on: August 29, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »
Well either way, if he's mafia and I get him, well played.

If he's innocent and I'm mafia....well played.

The only not well played if he was innocent.

Offline WinterStar

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 9
« Reply #255 on: August 29, 2013, 06:26:36 PM »
Whoa, whoa, a lot of things happened.

Sorry for not voting, I just got here. I was going to vote for Blu, but I guess TBP already gave the last vote. Now, we just have to wait and see.

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #256 on: August 29, 2013, 06:30:45 PM »
*suspense*

Offline WinterStar

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 9
« Reply #257 on: August 29, 2013, 06:35:36 PM »
Well, I gotta go. I only came to vote, but... Oh well. Good night :D ( and good luck to us)

Offline Guyw1tn0nam3

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 2!
  • Inhumane and beautiful
« Reply #258 on: August 29, 2013, 06:36:43 PM »
I would honestly put a vote down in solidarity. :/

I don't want this to be a situation where someone unvotes and we get to a no lynch and we all die.

• Metalbender
  • Round 2!
« Reply #259 on: August 29, 2013, 06:39:32 PM »
7. The day ends as soon as the minimum number of votes to lynch is reached.  If this occurs before I can post, do not continue discussing and do not change your vote.  All discussion afterwards will be null and void.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.