Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Episode 312: The Western Air Temple  (Read 463 times)

Offline Lionheart

• Task Force
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • Taking out the dregs of humanity since 1917.
    • My FF.net
Episode 312: The Western Air Temple
« on: July 30, 2013, 10:09:22 AM »
I must say that I do like that the characters were really bummed from their defeat in DOBS, especially Aang. Zuko rehearsing on the frog made me lol. It was obvious that Zuko would have to do something drastic to get the Gaang to trust him and fighting SSBM seemed to do it. Gotta love the reactions of each Gaang member. Aang seeing his an Zuko's parallel destinies and realizing why Zuko should be his Firebending master, Sokka trusting Aang's judgment, Toph's "Eh, it'll give me plenty of opportunities to beat him up for burning my feet", and Katara's grudging acceptance. Yeah, that was god that Bryke wanted it to take time for Zuko to earn Katara's trust.
Set by Waterlady

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.