Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Episodes 310/311: The Day of Black Sun  (Read 413 times)

Offline Lionheart

• Task Force
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • Taking out the dregs of humanity since 1917.
    • My FF.net
Episodes 310/311: The Day of Black Sun
« on: July 30, 2013, 09:46:07 AM »
The battle scenes were epic and again, think of what more could've been done if it was not a Nickelodeon show. I personally would've killed off a few character like Bato, Haru's dad, the Swamp Guy, Pipsqueak, and the Mechanist. Yes, I'm evil >:). I also liked how Sokka took charge after Hakoda got wounded. In DW's vlog, he mentioned that he didn't know how the Fire Nation found out about the Invasion but the Earth King kinda let it slip to Azula. Speaking of Azula, as I've said at least a thousand times over the years, she is my favorite villain of the series. Her remark about Suki and what she implied...*shudder*. Best moment of the episode and one of the best in the series was when Zuko finally confronted Ozai and redirected lightning at him.
Set by Waterlady

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.