Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Episode 220: The Crossroads of Destiny  (Read 554 times)

Online Lionheart

• Task Force
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • Taking out the dregs of humanity since 1917.
    • My FF.net
Episode 220: The Crossroads of Destiny
« on: July 17, 2013, 06:05:42 PM »
Okay, season finale. At this rate, Doug will be done by mid August. This and the Guru are like the Empire Strikes Back of the series. I have to agree with Rob Walker that Zuko didn't really come to like his new life, he just sorta accepted it as his new reality and wanted to make the most of it. Now, remember I came into the series very late. Seeing Zuko talking about how he betrayed Iroh and let him down, I didn't realize the severity of until seeing this episode and I like how he really felt like crap about it after the battle. Great lead into season 3. I do wonder if he's gonna watch LOK too.
Set by Waterlady

Offline Waterbender16

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 5
Re: Episode 220: The Crossroads of Destiny
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 07:37:13 PM »
Many similarities to the LOK Book 3 finale.
This was a really exciting episode. I mean, Aang getting killed?! Thank God there's Katara!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.