Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Episode 206: The Blind Bandit  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Spruce

• They don't think it be like it is...
  • Chi Blocker
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 150
  • ...but it do
Re: Episode 206: The Blind Bandit
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 09:17:10 PM »
The fact that Zuko was a jerk, but really went through what I thought was a very realistic and believable character progression into someone I felt like I'd like to be friends with (mirroring the Gaang, essentially) is one of the reasons I really do like Zuko. I had to really dislike him in order to eventually to like him, essentially XD.
The best posts I ever made were the ones I didn't make.

Offline ShineyDragons

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 84
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 09:51:29 PM »
Well here I am, having all Aang, Katara and Zuko as my favorite characters for very different, yet simmilar reasons. And Toph as one of my least. (No, I don't hate her, because I very rarely hate a character for some reason, but she's a "least"). :-P

Offline Waterbender16

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 5
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2014, 07:54:24 PM »
Toph was a very interesting character! Can't believe how she was able to take down all of those earthbenders!!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.