Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Episode 202: The Cave of Two Lovers  (Read 524 times)

Online Lionheart

• Task Force
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • Taking out the dregs of humanity since 1917.
    • My FF.net
Episode 202: The Cave of Two Lovers
« on: June 28, 2013, 12:23:51 AM »
Late with this one but this is another one that satisfies the Kataanger in me, I loved that scene when Katara suggested they kiss. The part with the Nomads and Sokka were just gold. I also liked the Omashu story and this is coming from a guy who hates forbidden romances. As for Zuko, I believe this episode is the beginning of his transition. He's beginning to see the effects the Fire Nation "spreading its greatness around" has on the world. 
Set by Waterlady

Offline Die.Toets

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 13
Re: Episode 202: The Cave of Two Lovers
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 10:15:12 PM »
This was the first episode I ever saw of Avatar. That's when I knew I got hooked. Came to KF met wonderful people and then came here and still here and always and even if I don't come much but I will now since there are people haven't abandoned it. Anyways, this episode will always remain in my heart as the first Kataang episode and Avatar too and it will be one of the best episodes. All of the ATLA episodes are good more than LOK which I haven't seen all of it but that's another story. ;)

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.