Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Villain Week Graphics Contest: Propaganda Posters  (Read 753 times)

Offline Seluna

• The Amon-istrator :|
  • Administrator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 162
  • "Noatak-in' back!"
Villain Week Graphics Contest: Propaganda Posters
« on: March 10, 2013, 09:42:09 AM »

PROPAGANDA POSTER GRAPHICS CONTEST

Looks like you TKCers guessed wrong yet again. Haven't you ever wondered why your Graphics Guru tsu from the Pro-bending gym is always on hidden mode? It's because she'd accustomed to lurking in the shadows already: she is in fact one of the best chi-blockers around. One of my top Equalist henchmen!

"Equality now!  We want equality now, non benders! Take back your City!  Benders cannot silence us, ever. They especially cannot suppress our creative spirits.  We will not let them!

We will show them our superior ways.  We must get the word out of our glorious movement to all the uninitiated!  We must prevail and eliminate once and for all the benders’ oppression of all.  But we need the people to rise and  help to spread the word.

Our Leader Amon calls you to action! And that action is for all the graphics artists of TKC to cause the long-downtrodden people to rise against the bending oppression. We need your best graphics work ever.  Enough of the pictures of Korra and Mako, and all the false heroes.   We call upon you to help us praise the Equalist movement! Well... the other movements too, since we're all working together now.

We want you to do your best to create posters proclaiming the glorious benefits of our new world order!

Long liveour cause! Down with the Avatar oppression!

Here’s the rules.  Follow them and you will be proclaimed as heroes to our cause... "

--RULES--

• Each Propaganda poster must be aligned with a specific element or Equalism. You can be creative as you want with it and it doesn't necessarily have to feature a specific villain - but an ideal they had.

• Each Propanda poster must be at least 500x600 in dimensions with the element it advertises displayed clearly somewhere in the poster.

• You can use screenshots, typographical art, original artwork, or anything you wish to construct these graphics. Try to add a slogan of some sort on them for extra effect. Let's get real creative!

• There will be a winner from each element who's graphic will be forever documented in the Bender Booklets! Everyone should have a try!

• You can submit entries to this thread from Sunday, March 10th - Sunday, March 24th! Voting will commence on Monday, March 25th and the winners will be crowned on March 26th!

Offline Team-Megan

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 75
    • My New DevArt
Re: Villain Week Graphics Contest: Propaganda Posters
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 06:24:46 AM »

my submission. mostly my own digital work, the Kanji at the bottom says (in japanese) "Join the Rebellion!"

(i may edit it more before the final submission due date XP)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 06:26:35 AM by Team-Megan »

SIG by Ventus_08 on Devart

Sis to Seluna, A6 and many others.
Daughter of Tiger and Mithendiel. (Even if they aren't married now...)

Offline A6

• Airbending Guru
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 230
  • avvie by Water Lily
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 10:42:09 AM »
Truly awesome team-megan! :)

The authentic Japanese is a great touch and has the style of Imperial Japan in WWII  - perfect for our Equalist revolution!

yuans! From my vast treasure. You have earned it citizen of TVC.

--Hiroshi
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 09:13:37 AM by A6 »
signatures - gift from my talented friends Water Lily and Honey Badger :3

Offline Seluna

• The Amon-istrator :|
  • Administrator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 162
  • "Noatak-in' back!"
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 09:01:58 AM »
Perfect.

You have certainly encompassed my essence well, young waterbender. In time I will have to cleanse you of your impurity and put you to work in my promotions department.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.