Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Bleach  (Read 445 times)

Offline Kasi McCarty

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 13
Bleach
« on: March 06, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
Ok, so I am surprised Bleach doesn't have it's own thing here, but I am starting one!!

SERIOUS Spoilers for Recent Chapters in Manga (click to show/hide)OKKK so on some of the most recent chapters.....I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON ICHIGO LOOKED LIKE KAIEN!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! Haha I can't believe that Ichigo's dad is a Shiba, although that COMPLETELY explains why Ichigo has such high spiritual energy. And Ichigo's mom being a quincy....CALLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ichigo is literally part everything!!

Quincy, Fullbringer, Hollow, Shinigami...HE'S ALL THE THINGS!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!

So, Favorite characters? Episodes? Arcs? DISCUSS!!!!!!

Offline EpilepticPanda

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 6
  • SIT DOWN PEASANT.
Re: Bleach
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 07:58:39 PM »
Haven't followed Bleach for a bit... But boy I was hooked for quite a while. Looks like a lot has happened O_____O Ichigo's mom is a quincy?!?!? She always looked so innocent :/

Offline Kasi McCarty

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 13
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 12:30:24 AM »
Hahah Yeah a LOT has happened since the fullbring arc and such. They are still explaining a lot of Ichigo's past lately. We JUST got confirmation on his mom, and JUST learned his Dad's real name and history.

Offline FIGJAM

• Traveler Unknown. Rabblerouser. The Trendsetter of TKC
  • Chi Blocker
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 37
  • I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 12:44:42 AM »
Kubo recently changed chapter 512's title from Death Whilst Standing to The Stand Ablaze. This is, coincidentally, the name of the song that Kubo chose for Aizen.

I sense a backstory coming.

Offline kam

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 2
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 04:29:11 PM »
Wow, 3 years since a post XD. Bleach is ending next week...I don't think the ending chapter will satisfy any fans sadly with how rushed everything has been.

I'm definitely going to be a bit heartbroken when it ends, considering Bleach & Avatar were always my main fandoms since I was in my early teens.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:34:01 PM by kam »

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.