Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: The "All The Things Aang Finds Ridiculously Attractive About Katara" Thread  (Read 26509 times)

Offline ShineyDragons

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 84
Aang braiding Katara's hair?

Let's be real, it's the kind of ridiculously affectionate stuff they do.

Speaking of other ridiculously affectionate stuff they might do. There was some person on Tumblr who suggested that Katara was always the person who made Aang's clothes. That might be right, but personally I think Aang asked Katara to teach him how to sew (because he's a cutie who's into ~"girly" things~ and hand-crafting), after the war ended. And she did (which is adorbs by the way). And then, instead of making each their own clothes, they decided to make each others clothes.

Because they are just that ridiculous affectionate.

And Sokka would be there (not unrightly) pointing out just how lame and oogie the whole thing was.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:50:59 AM by ShineyFishes »

Offline Schmitty

• Naive Fools Club!
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 63
  • A little bit crazy, and proud of it!
And Sokka would be there (not unrightly) pointing out just how lame and oogie the whole thing was.
But of course, they wouldn't care and would continue to do so all the while calling each ridiculously sappy names.
Spread the Katara angle!

ATLA Keeps: The Taunting Fish (114), Katara's Blushes, Aang's Energybending, The Kataango, Sokka and Aang's Bromance
TLOK Keeps: Aang's Beard, Katara's importance of family, Kya's sass, Bumi's facial hair, Vacation Tenzin

Offline ShineyDragons

• Round 2!
But of course, they wouldn't care and would continue to do so all the while calling each ridiculously sappy names.

You gotta have some sympathy for the guy. I mean, he's basically with them all the time, and I imagine they can get pretty bad.

Yeah, I don't blame him for teasing them. Or calling them oogie. Or constantly expressing his disgust.

Offline A6

• Airbending Guru
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 230
  • avvie by Water Lily
Well I only have so much patience and sympathy for our boy warrior.

If Sokka spent more time with his woman (Suki) he would be far too distracted and occupied with her than to worry about his baby sister and her boyfriend's "activities" to coin a certain phrase...

The oogies would be turned the other way.  Several episodes clearly demonstrate Sukka attraction/affection.

heehee...
signatures - gift from my talented friends Water Lily and Honey Badger :3

Offline Autumn

• Master Sketch Bender
  • Waterbending Healer
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 141
Well I only have so much patience and sympathy for our boy warrior.

If Sokka spent more time with his woman (Suki) he would be far too distracted and occupied with her than to worry about his baby sister and her boyfriend's "activities" to coin a certain phrase...

The oogies would be turned the other way.  Several episodes clearly demonstrate Sukka attraction/affection.

heehee...
I agree! Suki needs to help Sokka forget about his sister and best friend having smexytiems.

ATLA Keeps (click to show/hide)
-Aang’s tattoos
-Kataang’s fluffiness
-Toph’s earthbending sight

LOK Keeps (click to show/hide)
-The Kataang Family Portrait
-Tenzin’s Tattoos
-Toph’s Statue
-Korra's Appa Plushie
-Pokey the Lemur

Offline ShineyDragons

• Round 2!
Probably right. Sokka needs to be getting some for himself. Right now he's kind of left as the third-wheel to a very sticky duo.

However, I find it interesting that Sokka chooses to stay with Aang and Katara despite the fact that he could easily have decided to stay with Toph, Suki or Zuko.

Offline A6

• Airbending Guru
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 230
  • avvie by Water Lily
Well SOMEONE has to chaperone the two lovebirds...

Heehee...
signatures - gift from my talented friends Water Lily and Honey Badger :3

Offline Av

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 152
Katara was my first cartoon crush ever, so I could probably safely put down 'her everything'.

There's not a lot to dislike. She's a genuinely good person, very attractive, very competent and powerful, and even her flaws can be twisted into the sexy or kinky.

For the answer to the question of what Aang would find attractive about her, with the mindset of a young boy very much in mind, I'm reminded heavily of a quote from How To Train Your Dragon that seems like it would oddly apply rather well here. "Uh... You just pointed to all of me."
<< Post Merge: June 30, 2013, 02:06:13 AM >>

Also, the slightly-forbidden aspect they get from Sokka being so precociously nervous and roused by their togetherness might actually just fuel their flames. It reminds of me of how, in the beginning of Jet, they got so into each other conversationally because they were teaming up to sort of egg on Sokka, and I think there'd be a tiny bit of that still in 'em, driving them forward.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:08:25 AM by Av »
AV IS FLAWLESS
I HEAR HIS SNARK IS INSURED FOR 10000 DOLLARS
I HEAR HE MAKES AVATAR COMMERCIALS IN TIAWAN
ONE TIME HE HIT ON ME
...IT WAS AWESOME

Offline Panda

• Sappy Drivel Enthusiast
  • Airbending Guru
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 17
  • Care to hear your fortune, handsome?
    • My writing
Also, the slightly-forbidden aspect they get from Sokka being so precociously nervous and roused by their togetherness might actually just fuel their flames. It reminds of me of how, in the beginning of Jet, they got so into each other conversationally because they were teaming up to sort of egg on Sokka, and I think there'd be a tiny bit of that still in 'em, driving them forward.

On the flip side, Sokka seems to be mostly okay with it, as long as he doesn't have to look at it. At least that's what it looks like in The Promise and The Search. :P

But they travel around the world together, both overwhelmed with hormones... I get the feeling that there is all sorts of kinky action going on.

Sokka's just jealous 'cause he doesn't have an arrow.

Offline Av

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 152

On the flip side, Sokka seems to be mostly okay with it, as long as he doesn't have to look at it. At least that's what it looks like in The Promise and The Search. :P

But they travel around the world together, both overwhelmed with hormones... I get the feeling that there is all sorts of kinky action going on.
It's not so much that they don't have Sokka's blessing. It's just that it seems really fun watching him squick out. xD
AV IS FLAWLESS
I HEAR HIS SNARK IS INSURED FOR 10000 DOLLARS
I HEAR HE MAKES AVATAR COMMERCIALS IN TIAWAN
ONE TIME HE HIT ON ME
...IT WAS AWESOME

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.