Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Kataang life on Air Temple Island  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Nukilik

• Naive Fools Club!
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 97
  • http://25.media.tumblr.com/9030ce0b1e02557e0cf2b56
Re: Kataang life on Air Temple Island
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 09:19:18 PM »
Eh, the idea is still great. And I agree that the ATI temple is pretty small. So nothing's stopping us XD

Offline The Melon Lord Approves

• Naive Fools Club
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 121
  • World's Biggest FAangirl
    • My tumblr
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 09:24:11 PM »
Well, it's safe to assume they didn't take much from the Northern Temple, what with people still living there and all, but the other temples... that's open for debate.
<< Post Merge: February 14, 2013, 02:26:47 AM >>

We were having a discussion over on Amira's forums and Kya and her absurd hotness came up and that prompted a discussion of what her teenage years must have been like and how her parents would have reacted to the wonderful world of Your Teenage Daughter Bringing Home Boys...  and this pretty much just grew out of that.

Quote from: The Melon Lord Approves
The headcanon I have for Kya’s teen/young adult romantic exploits is that Katara was the one absolutely freaking out beforehand each time and terrifying all the potential boyfriends with death threats and stuff if they hurt her precious baby girl, and Aang was totally zen about it… the first time.

Then, about ten minutes after she left the house with her gentleman caller, he started thinking… and thinking… and completely freaking out… and by the time Kya got home Aang was literally thunderstorming all over ATI and Katara was just laughing at him.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 02:26:47 AM by The Melon Lord Approves »

Offline ShineyDragons

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 84
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 03:35:03 PM »
^^Headcanon(s) accepted.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:37:13 PM by ShineyFishes »

Offline NinjaKitty

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 58
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 10:51:44 PM »
Is the actual headcannon posted somewhere?

Offline The Melon Lord Approves

• Naive Fools Club
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 121
  • World's Biggest FAangirl
    • My tumblr
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 11:53:58 PM »
Is the actual headcannon posted somewhere?

This is literally it:

Quote from: The Melon Lord Approves
The headcanon I have for Kya’s teen/young adult romantic exploits is that Katara was the one absolutely freaking out beforehand each time and terrifying all the potential boyfriends with death threats and stuff if they hurt her precious baby girl, and Aang was totally zen about it… the first time.

Then, about ten minutes after she left the house with her gentleman caller, he started thinking… and thinking… and completely freaking out… and by the time Kya got home Aang was literally thunderstorming all over ATI and Katara was just laughing at him.

Exactly what I posted is exactly what the headcanon is.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.