Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Linzin: The Break-up  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Amira Elizabeth

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 26
Re: Linzin: The Break-up
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 12:19:00 AM »
I think the break up was due to their differences in what they wanted from life, but I also get the feeling that Lin was pretty up front about what was important to her the whole time.  I don't know.  Based on what we saw in the show, I have a feeling she was really hurt.  I don't see her opening up and trusting someone easily.  I do see her understanding why they split, but at the same time I could completely see her questioning: "Why am I not enough?"  Rationally I think she knows the answer, but deep down I think it really hurt her.  I mean look at how their relationship suffered.  How the friendship suffered.  He left and moved on.  That had to have hurt her.  And I don't see Tenzin really confronting the fact that Lin was really hurt.  The fact her stammered out that she had moved on kind of to me proved he hadn't.  And not to dump on poor Tenzin, he's my other favorite character besides Lin, but I have a feeling more of the hurt feelings was on Lin's end.
Owner of Avataramira.com & Air Temple Island Forum
http://www.avataramira.com

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.