Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: If Avatar Characters Voiced a GPS  (Read 718 times)

Offline Seluna

• The Amon-istrator :|
  • Administrator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 162
  • "Noatak-in' back!"
If Avatar Characters Voiced a GPS
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:45:12 AM »
I saw this game on tumblr with some other fandoms and it seemed like a riot - so I figured we could try it here!
The rules are simple: choose any character from ALOK or ATLA and make them sound like they are the 'voice'  a GPS giving directions. Insert catchphrases, include lines from certain episodes, it's all up to you! You can also voice any character, even if someone has voiced them previously. Have fun with it!

I'll start us of:

Aang:
So you were just going to go the wrong direction anyway? Look, I'm not planning to stop you. This is a journey you need to take. You need to face this turn. But when you do, please don't choose left... Let your instinct to turn left out and then let it go.

Offline quidditchchick

• Councilwoman quidditchchick / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 146
Re: If Avatar Characters Voiced a GPS
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 11:39:53 AM »
Omg, this game sounds awesome. xD

Ikki:
Okay, so you're going to want to go left, and then go straight for about five miles, then go right, then right again, and then left, then right, left again, straight, and then left again. Oh no, you missed a turn! That's okay, just go straight, turn right, then left, left, right, left, right, right, and you're good! There's gonna be a lake ahead, so just fly right over that! What do you mean you can't fly?! Since when can't cars fly?! Why kind of car are you driving?!

~Set by me~

Offline Nightcrawler

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • sig via tumblr, icon by delanynder
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 04:12:24 AM »
omg! xD

Azula

Go left. Turn left again in exactly 2.54 miles. Good. Go exactly 1.26 miles then take a right. I told you to go right. You didn't go right. Turn around right now or I will do something unspeakably horrible to you and your car. Your choice. Good. You turned around. Wise choice. Now that you are on the correct road, drive 5.38 miles then take a left. Drive precisely in the middle of the lane. You are not in the middle of the lane. Drive in the middle of the lane. Very good. You have precisely 3.85 miles before you take that left. Now drive 9.43 miles until you reach your destination. Parallel park. You are not close enough to the curb. You must be 7 inches closer to the curb or else you will be sideswiped and they will not stop to give you their information and you will have to pay to get your vehicle repaired. Your choice. That was a wise decision.

Everyone's story begins once upon a time...and it's up to us to cherish the time we're given to ensure we live happily ever after.

Offline Av

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 152
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 11:48:57 PM »
Katara:
Your honor is on your right.

Zuko then proceeds to crash his car.
AV IS FLAWLESS
I HEAR HIS SNARK IS INSURED FOR 10000 DOLLARS
I HEAR HE MAKES AVATAR COMMERCIALS IN TIAWAN
ONE TIME HE HIT ON ME
...IT WAS AWESOME

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.