Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Holiday Writing Contest Winners!! (2!!)  (Read 847 times)

Offline A6

• Airbending Guru
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 230
  • avvie by Water Lily
Holiday Writing Contest Winners!! (2!!)
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:29:55 AM »
We have not one but two winners for our Holiday Writing Contest! Congrats to PSUKFB92 and to Cassidy Alice.

Thanks to everyone else who entered. Some fine work to inaugurate TKC's writing contests.

Title: The Gift of Friendship
Author: PSUKFB92
Rating: K
Word count: 1,400
Summary: Ty Lee is in Team Avatar, but the past still weighs on her. One of her new friends brings her a reassurance of the new life to come in a special gift.

This story is also dedicated to one of my best friends - she's not on this forum, but she's been really special for me this year. She has helped me out of some tough spots and kept me from falling into a proverbial abyss. She's like a sister to me, and with all she has done for me, I couldn't help but dedicate a story like this to her.

The Gift of Friendship (click to show/hide)The sun fell behind the colorful, brightened statue of Avatar Kyoshi as a light sea breeze rustled through the trees and open valley of the island. The newest resident and member of the Kyoshi Warriors, Ty Lee, took a deep breath and sucked in the air of the autumn evening. She was long away from the days of being with Azula and chasing down Team Avatar - now, she was a part of the global team of friends. Some of them were actually visiting the island for a few days.

Still, though the days of being forced to follow Azula's command were over, they stung at Ty Lee. It wasn't hard for her to remember when she threatened her life at the circus in a successful attempt to get her to join her mission. From there on, she still tried to view the princess as a friend, but harbored great fear for her - carrying out her movements lock step with what Azula ordered - lest she get hurt. Only when her true friend's life was threatened could she finally work up the courage to go against Azula.

So, she did.

She became imprisoned and, as destiny would have it, found the Kyoshi Warriors in the same prison as her. Over time, she befriended the group and was soon accepted to their ranks.

After the War, she spoke with all the members of Team Avatar, who all forgave her for her past actions. It was not easy explaining all that happened, but the group accepted her in to their ranks, and now she was able to join all her friends, old and new, in a true, close-knit group.

Nonetheless, the memories hurt her.

She recalled one night where she tried to cry silent tears over the circus threat, but only Azula found her.

"Ty Lee, what are you doing?"

Amber eyes more looking like ice glared on the acrobat with sharp anger.

''Ty Lee sniffled and looked toward her believed friend. "Azula...just, the night at the circus -"

"What about it!?" Azula demanded. "That's none of your concern. We have an Avatar and his friends to track. Get up, and let's go!"

"Azula, can I -"

"Let's go, now! No questions. Need I remind you what did happen that night? Would be a shame if that happened again."

Ty Lee shuddered as Azula continued to give an icy, angry glare. She knew the princess had her under her control. Valuing her life, she got up and wiped away her tears, avoiding Azula's gaze. Those fears were enough to keep her going in the mission, but she couldn't help but wonder...

Just like in the flashback, tears dripped down the warrior's face as she gripped the armor near her heart. She soon felt herself shaking, holding her hands over her eyes. A choked sob came from her mouth as the flashbacks played out before her.

"Ty Lee?"

Slowly, the warrior turned around, and saw another girl standing before her. She was decorated in a blue dress, dark blue pants, brown boots, and had long brown hair flowing from her, framed with two small strands held by beads. Her skin was toned darker, blue eyes which quickly turned worried when she saw Ty Lee's face.

"Oh, hey, Katara..." Ty Lee whispered, trying to wipe some tears from her face.

"What's wrong?" Katara asked. "You've been out here for quite a while, and Aang and I are worried."

"It's nothing," Ty Lee tried to shake the waterbender off.

"Tears down your face, a look of sadness, and nervous shaking doesn't mean 'nothing,'" Katara replied with tones of concern still in her voice. "Talk to me..."

She tried to turn away, but no matter what, her new friend was going to remain there until she talked. She had to come out with it at some point or the fears would just eat away at her.

Finally, the Kyoshi Warrior turned back to Katara. "I'm still hurt..."

It didn't take long for things to register with the Water Tribe girl. After her apology a few weeks ago, Katara knew right then and there just what Ty Lee meant. "Oh...but, you know it's over...right? Azula's gone. She'll never hurt you again."

"It doesn't take away the pain..." Ty Lee spoke in a broken voice. "The fear she inspired, the attempt she made on my life for not joining her...having her imprisoned doesn't remove that, Katara! It just doesn't!" More tears escaped down her face as she sobbed vocally and covered her tear-stained face.

Slowly, the waterbender approached her friend. She got Ty Lee to remove her hands from her own face, and soon, Katara was wiping Ty Lee's tears away with her thumbs. "I can only imagine...living under that for so long. Having to live in constant fear..."

"All this time I thought she was a real friend..." Ty Lee said, still hurting inside. "All she was just someone who used Mai and I and forced her will on us...lest we get hurt...she had me bent to her will. I wish I knew real friendship...like one time, when I was crying over what happened at the circus, how much that scared me...Azula just...she yelled at me! She told me just to get going to continue the mission, and "Need I remind you what did happen that night? Would be a shame if that happened again."

A silent gasp left Katara's mouth. She never knew just how bad things really were between Ty Lee and Azula, now, she came to realize just what fear the princess had left in her new friend's mind. The waterbender pulled the Kyoshi Warrior into a tight hug. "I'm sorry..." she whispered.

Though wondering what her friend could even be sorry for, Ty Lee did not resist, reciprocating the hug and burying her head into Katara's shoulder. Her tears moistened Katara's dress. "How could she do that to us? I thought we were her friends! I thought she actually cared about us more than to use us as her...weapons! And more than just to throw away if they stopped working! How...how could she..."

"It's all over..." Katara tried to assure her in a whisper-quiet done. "It's in the past...Azula is gone. She'll never be able to do this to you again. We're your friends now, Ty Lee. We care about you...and we certainly won't control you. We're all here for you..."

"Really?" Ty Lee said with a sniffle, trying to pull Katara closer.

"Yes," the waterbender replied, chancing another smile. "Of course. That's how our group is. Ever since it was just Aang, Sokka, and myself, we always have looked out for one another. You're part of our group now, so, you'll be getting that treatment. We're not about controlling others for our missions."

Ty Lee felt more assured and at home around Katara, standing in her embrace still. She could tell in her tones that she meant every word she said about their care and respect for one another. Being a part of it meant a lot to the warrior who had felt isolated from her family and then used by her former best friend. Her tears stopped flowing as a smile lit up her face.

After a few moments, the two girls separated. Ty Lee left her hands over Katara's, a bright smile dotting her face. "Thank you, Katara. It really means a lot to feel accepted and among real friends. Things won't heal immediately, but, I'm really glad to be a part of your group. I promise, I'll do everything I can to maintain the friendship. It's a blessing, really."

Katara smiled back just as brilliantly. "Well, we're glad you're here too. I can tell you're a great person at heart, and you'll fit in perfectly. You're definitely a real friend from what I can see. I hope you stick around for as long as you can."

"Absolutely," Ty Lee answered. "I know it hasn't been long, but, I can already say that you guys are the best."

"Thanks," the waterbender replied. "And just remember...if this ever comes up again, if there's anything you need to say...you can come to any of us, at any time. We're here for you."

The warrior happily sighed, taking in the accepting warmth Team Avatar offered her. "Thank you, Katara...and send my thanks to everyone else as well." She then hugged her waterbending friend again as the sun set behind them as she began to think of her future with all her new friends.

Was it Ty Lee's birthday?

No.

But she had gotten herself a nice gift.

The gift of friendship.

Title: Precious
Author: Cassidy Alice
Rating: T
Summary: Gifts come in all different shapes, sizes, and forms but sometimes, the best gifts are the simplest ones or the ones that come from the heart.

Well, as usual I've cut it close. I hope this isn't too rushed and is decent. And, regretabbly, I don't own anything. ^^'

Precious (click to show/hide)Katara awoke to a warm, golden sunlight spilling into the bedroom. Turning over onto her side, she buried her face in her pillow and wrapped the mass of thick blankets tightly around herself to ward off the chilly autumn air that seemed to seep in from the cracks. The other side of the bed was empty as usual and, sighing to herself, Katara threw back the covers and stood up, with the intention of finding her husband. Normally, Katara loved this time of year, for the flurry of activity kept her busy and occupied, and there was nothing quite as fun as celebrating a string of holidays, starting with their anniversary, one after another. In years past, their celebrations had been grand; there was always some party to attend or some gathering to host. But this year was different. With the construction of Air Temple Island and Republic City underway, Katara doubted there would be much celebrating going on. Aang was under a lot of pressure to get several things done before winter set in and Katara herself hadn’t been feeling well, lately. Both of them had been far too tired to really think about the upcoming festivities, but now that she had a moment to herself, Katara wondered what they would do.

I don’t suppose Aang would want to do much of anything other than sleep, she mused, throwing back the blankets and stumbling out of bed to get ready. It was true the airbender had been working rather hard lately. Even though plans for Republic City were coming along smoothly, there was still quite a bit of work to be done and, Katara noted rather ruefully, Aang was looking rather frazzled and stressed out.

By the time Katara had finished her morning routine and wandered to the kitchen for breakfast, Aang was clearing away the remnants of his meal. Already dressed and with a bundle of papers in one hand, the airbender seemed ready to leave and Katara suppressed a sigh, recalling that the airbender had mentioned something about a three day journey to the Fire Nation to discuss something with Zuko. She’d completely forgotten about that until now.

“Leaving so soon?” She asked, smiling sadly at Aang.

He nodded, smiling apologetically. “The sooner I leave, the sooner I’ll come back,” he reminded her, gently kissing her forehead.

Katara sighed. “I suppose so. I just wish you wouldn’t work so hard.”

“It’s only for a little while longer,” he pointed out, grinning. Katara couldn’t resist smiling along with him. “Things will settle down soon. You’ll see.”

“I know,” the waterbender said, wrapping her arms around him. “But this place is so boring without you. I’ll have nothing to do but chores and watching the construction crew build the temple. It’s not much fun.”

“I can imagine,” Aang said, hugging her close. “But I promise I’ll be back in time for our anniversary and we can do something fun the day after.”

“Goodness knows we need it,” Katara laughed. “We haven’t done anything exciting since the summer solstice, when we travelled to Kyoshi, and that was months ago.”

Aang chuckled. “I know. Maybe we could go back to the South Pole or Ba Sing Se, or perhaps…”

“Why don’t you get this meeting over with first?” Katara suggested, laughing softly. “Then we can worry about where we go.”

“Good idea. I suppose I’d better get going, huh?”

Katara nodded. “Yeah, I guess so, if you ever want to come back on time.”

“You’re sure you’ll be okay by yourself? You don’t look so good.”

Katara playfully stuck her tongue out at him. “I’ll be fine. I’m a healer; I’ll live. If anything happens, I’ll be sure to ask the Acolytes for help.”

The Avatar leaned down to kiss his wife. “I’ll be back soon. Try and stay out of trouble,” he teased.

Katara grinned. “I’ll try, but no promises,” she retorted. Aang’s musical laugh echoed in her ears as he airbent himself on Appa. And, with a wave and a gust of wind, he was gone.

Katara wandered slowly back into the house, feeling rather lonely and dejected all of a sudden. She would have gone with Aang in a heartbeat, but the way she was feeling, she didn’t know if she could last half the flight to the Fire Nation. Besides, she’d have been of no use on the trip and, in any case, she had a better reason for staying behind: their anniversary. It was but three days away and she’d yet to find something suitable to give Aang. Although it was their second anniversary and neither of them really felt the need to make a big deal about it, Katara wanted to give Aang something special. What that something special was, she hadn’t quite figured out yet.

Somewhere among the clouds, speeding over the azure waters of the ocean, a certain airbender was doing the same thing. With their anniversary only three days away, Aang knew he had little time to get Katara a gift. It certainly didn’t help that he had very little time to look for something special and that he had no idea what that special something would be. Accordingly, when he found some free time between meetings to wander to the market, he had no idea where to begin looking for a suitable present. There was always jewelry, but Katara didn’t wear much and didn’t seem to care for it. There were plenty of fancy dresses to choose from, but Aang didn’t want rely on his taste; he knew nothing of dresses and the latest styles and much rather preferred Katara to pick out something she liked. So, after an hour of wandering about, he returned to Zuko’s palace empty handed and unwillingly to sit through more tedious meetings regarding the construction of the new city.

The meeting was a long, drawn out affair in which nearly every type of official under the sun had gathered to voice concerns regarding construction. Aang had never been involved with building a city before, so he was slightly taken aback by the sheer amount of people involved in the project, but was glad for the help nonetheless. He and Zuko weren’t very knowledgeable about the subject despite doing some reading, so it certainly helped having numerous others to advise them. Of course, with so many officials, it was always a chore to get anything done and what little time the airbender had to look for a gift for his wife was cut even shorter.

Admittedly, it wasn’t until the day of his departure that Aang found time to return to the market to find something suitable for Katara. He still hadn’t the faintest idea what to give her, so he spent a good two hours wandering around and glancing at items in shops and stalls. He had all but given up getting something for her when a something caught his eye. Making his way to a small shop tucked between two fruit vendors, the airbender ducked into the entryway to inspect a small glass figurine of the Painted Lady, no doubt sculpted by firebending. The glass was stained to resemble her outfit and her face was painted with familiar designs. Smiling softly to himself, the airbender purchased it without a second thought, feeling rather pleased with himself. He couldn’t wait to see Katara’s reaction and spent the entire flight back picturing just how happy she’d be to see the familiar figurine.

Back on Air Temple Island, Katara herself was feeling rather cheerful. The past three days had been spent conversing with the Acolytes and pouring over the few old and incomplete books Aang had managed to salvage from the Air Temples, to perfect a fruit pie. After hours spent in the kitchen each day, she was pleased to note she could make a decent fruit pie. Smiling to herself, Katara set to work, making a new pie. This one, unlike the others she had baked previously, would be her gift to Aang and she worked tirelessly to make sure it was perfect. Thus, when Aang finally landed on Air Temple Island, he was quite surprised Katara wasn’t there to greet him. It wasn’t until she had set the pie in the oven to bake and when she heard Aang call her name that she rushed out to greet him.

“I’m so glad you’re back,” she laughed, smiling up at him. “Happy anniversary!”

Aang simply laughed in response and kissed her.

“I brought you a present,” he said, smiling at her.

“It’ll have to wait until after dinner,” Katara said. “You look like you could use a good meal.”

Aang chuckled. “Yeah, I probably could.”

Their dinner was a quick, simple meal. Katara admitted that after working so long on her present, she hadn’t been up to making an extravagant meal, but Aang reassured her that he much rather preferred a small, simple meal than something grand that required a lot of work and left Katara exhausted.

“Besides,” he said, his eyes twinkling. “The sooner we finish, the sooner I can give you your present.”

Katara simply laughed and allowed him to help her clear the table.

When their meal was finally finished, Aang presented her with an oddly shaped package. Katara stared at it quizzically before her gaze flicked back up to meet her husband’s.

“I found it in the Fire Nation,” he said, grinning at her. Katara slowly undid the wrappings and was shocked at what she found. Resting against the wrapping paper, were shards of broken glass, some stained and others painted. The only recognizable feature was the smiling face of the Painted Lady, staring back at her.

“It was supposed to be a statue of the Painted Lady,” Aang said dejectedly, once he had gotten over the shock of finding his gift shattered into a hundred different pieces. “I should have taken better care of it. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be,” Katara said, hugging him. “I’m sure it wasn’t your fault. All the same, I really appreciate.”

Aang gave her a sad smile.

“I have something that might cheer you up,” the waterbender said, disappearing into the kitchen. Aang heard the clanging of several utensils and a groan of frustration from Katara before she walked back into the room with something dark brown in her hands.

“What is it?” Aang wondered, staring quizzically at the dish she had placed before him.

Katara looked glum. “It was supposed to be a fruit pie, but I burnt it,” she sighed, burying her face in her hands. “I was so glad you were back, I guess I forgot about taking it out of the oven on time. I’m sorry.”

The airbender gently removed her hands from her face and offered her a comforting smile. “Don’t be. They’re not easy to get right, but I’m sure it was delicious. I’m just sorry I have nothing to give you for our anniversary.”

Katara blinked. “But you have, Aang.”

“I know, but it was broken.”

“No, silly. Not the statue,” she said. “You’ve given me so much more.”

“What do you mean?” Aang asked.

Katara laughed softly. “When I was little, I remember watching my mom and dad and wondering if anyone could and would ever love me the way they loved each other. It wasn’t until after we won the war that I realized maybe someone could. As cheesy as it sounds, your love is the greatest gift of all and, when I have that, some silly little figurine hardly matters at all.”

Aang chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. “You’ve always had it.”

“You know,” Katara said, looking rather thoughtful all of a sudden. “There’s more.”

“Is there?” Aang wondered.

Katara nodded. “If we’re going to be all cheesy and sentimental, there is.”

“And what is it?”

“Sokka’s actually pointed it out to me. He says you make me laugh more than I ever did before. He thinks I’m too chipper now.”

“Well, I’m glad. Seeing you smile and laugh is much better than anything else.”

Katara grinned. “There’s one other thing.”

“And what would that be?”

“The gift of life.”

The waterbender wriggled out of his grasp and hurried off to their room, with Aang following close behind. He was trying to make sense of what she had meant, but its significance wasn’t revealed until she placed something soft in his hands. It was a partially sown little frock, the kind mothers generally used on young infants and the airbender’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Is this…do you mean…are you…are we really…?” He stammered.

Katara nodded, beaming up at him.

“Katara, that’s wonderful!” He exclaimed, picking her up and twirling her around. The waterbender’s musical laugh echoed throughout the chamber.

“You’ve already given me so much,” Katara said, smiling sincerely. “I don’t need anything else, so please don’t feel bad about the broken statue.”

“Only if you don’t feel bad about the fruit pie,” he replied. “Honestly, this is a better gift. How long have you known?”

“Only recently,” she admitted. “I guess it took me a while to realize it. I wasn’t really ill; just suffering from morning sickness.”

“I’m glad it wasn’t something more severe.”

Katara smiled. For a while, the two of them lapsed into a comfortable silence, punctuated only by the sound of broken glass clinking. Katara watched the airbender fiddle with a few pieces he’d found and suppressed a laugh.

“Don’t worry about that,” she said, taking the pieces away from him. “I honestly don’t mind that it’s broken. Like I said, you’ve already given me so much. I couldn’t possibly need anything more when everyday with you is a gift.”

“You really feel that way?”

Katara nodded. “I do,” she said, sincerely.

“I thought I was the only one,” the Avatar admitted. “I’m convinced I’m the luckiest person alive.”

“You can’t be. I am.”

Aang playfully stuck out his tongue. “Are not.”

“Am too.”

Aang pretended to pout and Katara laughed.

“In all seriousness though,” she said. “I really do believe I am. Sometimes, I think I wouldn’t even mind not having a roof over my head or food in my stomach as long as I have you. It sounds so cheesy when I say it, but I believe it all the same.”

“The feeling’s mutual then,” the airbender said, lacing his fingers with hers. “I don’t suppose anything would really matter as long as we have each other. But, for the sake of our baby, I’d like to keep a roof over our heads, if it’s all the same to you.”

Katara giggled. “A wise idea,” she murmured, yawning softly. “I’m glad you’re back, Aang.”

“Me too.”

Again, a comfortable silence descended upon them and Katara, feeling rather tired suddenly, crawled into bed. Aang, who had followed suit, realized she was probably exhausted after all she had done for their anniversary and thought about finishing some of the chores for her, but he didn’t really feel like getting up at the moment. In any case, Katara looked rather pensive and the airbender was curious as to what she was thinking about.

“Something wrong?” he wondered.

Katara shook her head. “Not at all. I was just marveling how presents come in all sorts of forms. When I was little, I dreamed of living in giant house and marrying some waterbender who was devoted to me and having lots of little waterbending kids. None of it came true, but I don’t care.”

“What does that have to do with presents?” Aang asked, slightly confused.

“None of it came true, because of a gift I got.”

Aang raised an eyebrow. “Who gave you this gift and what was it?”

She shrugged. “The spirits perhaps? Fate? Who knows? But it was the greatest gift of all: a strange boy in an iceberg.”

“I don’t know whether I should be flattered that you consider me your greatest gift or insulted that you called me strange,” Aang teased.

“Either way, it was the greatest gift I’ve gotten,” Katara said, nestling against him. “I wouldn’t trade you for the world.”

Aang simply smiled. It was funny how gifts came in all sorts of forms. Growing up, the only gifts he’d seen had been of the wrapped variety, the kind given to loved ones on special occasions. But, as Katara had said, life was a gift. Every day he spent with her, every memory they made and every moment they shared was special, a treasure to be cherished forever. Aang had gotten a lot of gifts in his lifetime, but each and every one paled in comparison to Katara’s love. There had never been and never would be any gift more valuable to him that that and he knew Katara felt the same. And, as he watched her drift into a peaceful slumber beside him, he knew it would always be so.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 09:32:59 PM by A6 »
signatures - gift from my talented friends Water Lily and Honey Badger :3

Offline Cowboy Colt

• We are free to stuggle but we are not stuggling to be free.
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 231
  • Comparison is the death of contentedness
    • www.fanfiction.net
Re: Holiday Writing Contest Winners!! (2!!)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 02:31:40 AM »
That's great! Congrats to both!

keeps and quotes (click to show/hide)
 ATLA keeps: Kataang lovemaking, "MY CABBAGES " line, Aangs quiet badassness
Main theme (click to show/hide)
[
Elevation requires separation.

Be thankful for each day that you have.

Member of the league of butts-Guardian's of the Markiplier fandom.

Offline Secrets

• feathered and lethal
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 73
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 02:33:06 AM »
Congrats! :3

Offline Spruce

• They don't think it be like it is...
  • Chi Blocker
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 150
  • ...but it do
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 02:37:54 AM »
Job well done and congrats!
The best posts I ever made were the ones I didn't make.

Offline Seluna

• The Amon-istrator :|
  • Administrator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 162
  • "Noatak-in' back!"
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 03:04:18 AM »
Nice work, you guys! The more the merrier this contest round, it seems. :)

You'll be receiving your trophy for your award section soon. Thank you to all the participants!

Offline Saxy

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 33
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 03:05:58 AM »
Congrats!

ATLA Keeper of: On Ji's bangs, Ty Lee's love of pink, Ty Lee's aura, Ty Lee's flirting skills, and Ty Lee's eyes
LoK Keeper of: Pabu, Ikki's Spazziness, Lin's Badassness, Korra's rage face, all of the jazzy tunes

Offline PSUKFB92

• I am...PENN STATE's...Katara fanboy.
  • Waterbending Healer
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 21
  • Penn Stater for life. Katara fan for life.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 03:57:53 AM »
Thanks guys...I'm surprised I managed to (co-)win, and against a story surrounding my OTP of all things!

Cassidy, your story is great, really. Nice job. :)
ATLA keeps: Kataang hug from The Serpent's Pass, Sokka's DoBS WT armor, Katara's water skins, Appa, Azula's lightning.

LoK keeps: Asami's electric glove, Bolin's seaweed noodles, Korra's hat trick in the pro-bending tournament, Lin Beifong's police uniform, the waterfall behind Tarrlok's desk.

Sig made by Secrets

Offline Cassidy Alice

• "Laughter's the best medicine!"
  • Task Force
  • Winner!
  • Championship Pot: 262
    • Cassidy's Fanfiction
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 04:55:56 AM »
*is super late as usual* ^^'

Thanks, everyone! And congrats, PSU! Your fic was amazing! ^-^

Set from tumblr. © Respective owners
Fanfiction | FictionPress | Tumblr | dA

Offline Water Lily

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 137
  • ~Waterbender Lily~
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 07:34:26 AM »
Congrats! :D

~To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.~

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.