Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Legend of Korra Comics  (Read 237 times)

Offline lilithxchan

• Metalbender
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 29
  • Korrasami Expert
Legend of Korra Comics
« on: November 01, 2016, 01:56:15 AM »
Now that we know the comics are being released in June 2017, taking place AFTER Korra and Asami get back from there honeymoon vacation to the Spirit World.

My questions are: Are you going to get these comics? What do you think they'll be about? And are you ready for some Korrasami Fluffiness?

I only have answers for 1 and 3... yes and yes.

Though I'm curious what the conflict of the comics will be, my only hope is the conflict doesn't center around "Ew Lesbians" by various other cast members. Sorry I lied I also hope we don't run into the "Bury your gays" trope.

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
Re: Legend of Korra Comics
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 04:15:31 AM »
We have like 3 threads about this. But this was the one we used the most. http://thekorraconnection.com/index.php?topic=3862.20

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.