Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: The Last Airbender 2....…MIGHT HAPPEN AFTER ALL!  (Read 819 times)

Offline Free_Spirit

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 71
  • Freespirit81 on deviantART. ;)
    • Free_Spirit's Art
The Last Airbender 2....…MIGHT HAPPEN AFTER ALL!
« on: May 14, 2016, 05:55:42 PM »
Yes, you read that right! This is NOT a drill, or a prank!

According to @LegendOfKorraWP (Korra Online) on Twitter today, he's been talking to a "valuable source" that says casting has begun, including Fire Nation soldiers.

IF THIS IS TRUE.....they'd BETTER do a better job with this one, or I won't see it! :(

Discuss!
"We're all connected. Everything is connected."
(Avatar Aang)

Offline Rotkehlchen

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 5
  • In 23 we trust
Re: The Last Airbender 2....…MIGHT HAPPEN AFTER ALL!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 06:09:21 PM »
Even if this is a thing, it will never meet the expectations of the Avatar fans. Movies never do.

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 08:46:14 PM »
Honestly I'm a bit skeptical that this Korra Online is a Viable source themselves, I have never heard of them up until now. And they didn't even provide a link to their source so I'm not gonna believe it until I see actual proof myself.

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

Offline Crystle

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 46
    • DA
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 09:19:59 PM »
Yeah, literally all the tweets are

Quote (selected)
I've received emails from a valuable source that casting for The Last Airbender 2 (movie) has begun. It's a thing and it's happening:
I haven't said anything about lately because I've been waiting on more solidified evidence... But trust me when I say it's a POSSIBILITY.
From what I've been told, the folks who played the Fire Nation warriors have already been notified about a potential sequel.
I will follow up with my source to see if I can find out more

And that's... it. That's literally it. No outside sources, no links, no nothing. They even say themselves that it's merely a "possiblity" so how reliable even is the source? Who is the source?

Either way, I doubt it. With the negativity surrounding The Last Airbender, it being considered one of the worst adaptations of all time, I don't see why they'd waste money and advertising on a second one.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:21:30 PM by Crystle »

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 10:03:50 PM »
They also wrote a tweet last year that was yet another thing about a second movie, this had a link to a site supposedly called 'Avatar The Legend of Korra Online', but that site doesn't even exist. At least not anymore, assuming it existed in the first place.

Korra Nation says nothing about it either.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 10:08:06 PM by Fenix »

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.