Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Searching for Zuko meta  (Read 334 times)

Offline KataangFTW

• Kataang Shipper
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 11
  • The 31st Golden Raspberry Awards were spot on ;)
Searching for Zuko meta
« on: July 13, 2015, 03:16:54 PM »
This is probably a rather...strange...request, and I'm honestly not too sure if it belongs here on this board.

Basically, I remember reading several months ago a meta concerning the part of the finale where Zuko took Azula's lightning for Katara. The meta did an amazing job of explaining how this was the culmination of Zuko's character arc and was not unnecessary as many of those disappointed with the finale seem to believe.

Unfortunately, I can no longer find this meta. I've searched the Internet; I've searched The Melon Lord Approves' meta archive; I've searched this forum. Unless I'm missing something, I cannot seem to find this wonderful meta.

Does anyone by any chance know which meta I'm talking about and where I can find it? I'd be extremely grateful to you if you could tell me where it is. As in lots-and-lots-of-yuans grateful.

Team tag by Zev.

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.