Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: CLUB NINTENDO IS CLOSING: Redeem your coins and also get a parting gift!  (Read 464 times)

Offline Leafeon

• Waterbending Healer
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 51
    • GoFundMe
For those who don't know, Nintendo is closing its' Club Nintendo site, where users can sign up and register their games and systems to get coins, extend warranty, and spend those coins on exclusive merchandise or games.

Any games or consoles produced after January 1st, 2015 are ineligible to be registered, so you won't be able to get coins from them. Any produced before that date can still be registered. Here are the eligible products: https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do

You have until March 31st, 2015 to sign up for Club Nintendo, register products, and earn coins.

June 30th, 2015 is the last day to redeem your coins or access your Club Nintendo account.

All Club Nintendo accounts will be automatically cancelled on July 1st, 2015.

Any download codes for games that have been redeemed will eventually expire on July 31st, 2015, so be sure to download them from the EShop!

As a parting gift from Nintendo, they are giving away Flipnote Studio 3D for the 2DS/3DS/NEW 3DS, which also has the same expiration date to download (July 31st, 2015.) This game has been delayed for North America and Europe for almost 2 years, and you can get it right now. Unlike the Japanese version, Flipnote Studio 3D is OFFLINE. As for European Club Nintendo users, you will get yours when Nintendo makes a new "loyalty program" for free.

Be warned: Club Nintendo is experiencing heavy traffic, so it may be difficult to join, register products, earn coins, redeem coins, get download codes, and even log in. Be patient, as they are working on it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:17:52 PM by Leafeon »

Offline Crystle

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 46
    • DA
Re: CLUB NINTENDO IS CLOSING: Redeem your coins and also get a parting gift!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 12:57:22 AM »
I'm really glad I hoarded coins for something I would have wanted.

Sadly, I wasn't very fond of their current physical product stock. I would have loved a poster set with the Robin/Lucina poster included, or even a bag like the Majora's Mask one that was... anything but MM. But alas, that's fine.

Instead I got some full games; Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Harmoknight - games I had wanted to play but didn't quite want to shovel over money for. Great deal, wonderful times. Yus.

Offline Leafeon

• Waterbending Healer
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 51
    • GoFundMe
Re: CLUB NINTENDO IS CLOSING: Redeem your coins and also get a parting gift!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 08:18:39 PM »
Flipnote 3D is now available to download!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.