Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: I have a request for anyone willing.  (Read 475 times)

Offline Natti

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 75
    • Natti's deviantART Gallery
I have a request for anyone willing.
« on: January 26, 2015, 07:32:50 PM »
Hello there!

I’m working on a new slideshow video based on the OCs from my “continuation” headcanon stuff (similar to this but more upbeat and hopefully a bit less corny).

Unfortunately, I don’t have enough pictures to fill up 4 minutes of fast music. It worked for the slower song, but this one requires faster transitions and therefore more images. Even repeating all the images from the old video plus what I’ve drawn since, I don’t quite have what I need.

Which brings me to the request…would any of you be willing to draw a picture of any of my next gen characters to contribute to the video? It does’t have to be all of them, of course; any amount of them you want is just fine, even just one would be great, nor does it have to be the InuKag kids specifically, it can be any of the characters from the “story”.

I don’t usually make requests like this, mainly because I don’t want to come off as one of those annoying “DrAW mY ChARActerZ pLZ!!1!” teens, but if anyone’s willing to contribute, I’d really appreciate it. I’d be willing to arrange some as art trades too, if anyone’d prefer that.

I understand if you’re all too busy or just uninterested. But some help would really be great. Thank you for your time.

Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart. <3

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.