Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Start again.  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Av

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 153
Re: Start again.
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 05:15:03 PM »
It was a symbol of his being banished from the Fire Nation, with the ponytail being there to represent his remaining status.
AV IS FLAWLESS
I HEAR HIS SNARK IS INSURED FOR 10000 DOLLARS
I HEAR HE MAKES AVATAR COMMERCIALS IN TIAWAN
ONE TIME HE HIT ON ME
...IT WAS AWESOME

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 12:23:51 AM »
It was a symbol of his being banished from the Fire Nation, with the ponytail being there to represent his remaining status.

This. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

Offline Reyna

• Chi Blocker
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 20
  • Nothing is Completely Useless.
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 11:12:57 AM »
Since I finished re-watching Cardcaptor Sakura about 2 weeks ago I started re-watching Avatar the Last Airbender now. I'm watching it together with my boyfriend that only saw a random couple of ATLA episodes before and Book 2 - to current from Korra. He just sat down randomly one day when I started watching Book 2 from Korra and kept watching the series with me from there. He refused to watch any of the earlier content until now since he finally got interested in ATLA with all the cameo's of the old cast in Korra lately (Took him long enough.)

I hadn't seen the first episodes from ATLA since 2008 so it's really refreshing to watch the series with the idea of Korra's story in my mind. Liking to watch dorky Zuko the most atm, oh boy his anger issues were baaaad :'D We're on episode 4 now and I expect we'll just try to watch 4 episodes at-a-time when we sit down for it since that works well with the dvd-sets I have ;P

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.