Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Share what you got from your Secret Santa!  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Cassidy Alice

• "Laughter's the best medicine!"
  • Task Force
  • Winner!
  • Championship Pot: 262
    • Cassidy's Fanfiction
Share what you got from your Secret Santa!
« on: December 27, 2013, 04:28:24 AM »
If you'd like to show-off your lovely gifts, express your thanks, and/or reveal who your Secret Santa recipient was, this is the thread to do so!

Set from tumblr. © Respective owners
Fanfiction | FictionPress | Tumblr | dA

Offline Carolinechan5

• The future...is in the past! ONWARD, AOSHIMA!
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 55
  • twooooo lovers forbidden from one anotheeeeer
    • My deviantART
Re: Share what you got from your Secret Santa!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 04:32:04 AM »
I can't post a pic because I'm on my phone, but thank you, whoever was mine! I got a lovely drawing of adult Aang and katara. <3

Offline bearboymcg

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 72
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 04:47:35 AM »
I got this from my secret santa:
Happy Holidays! Here's your gift from your Secret Santa! ^_^

(click to show/hide)Happy Holidays!
I'm not really used to writing specific ships, so just apply this to any ship you want it to be! I hope you like it!

Quote (selected)
The Ten Things I Love The Most About You

1)   The way your hair falls in the morning. It’s all over the place; it just doesn’t stop, does it? I know you hate it, but it’s just one of those looks that makes my heart skip another beat. You with your disheveled hair and a sleepy grin to boot are, honestly, one of the best outfits I’ve seen on you.

2)   How you can’t go to bed in the winter without a warm drink first. You got me into the habit, I’m addicted now! You warm my heart enough by just being present in the room, now it’s an overload. We have had some really nice conversations by the fireplace, though. It’s something to look forward to every snowy night.

3)   How you always try to hide it when you blush. It’s adorable, I’m serious! You don’t look bad when you go red, how could you ever even come close? You’re too perfect to need to hide anything.

4)   That look you get on your face when you’re watching your favourite events or shows. Your entire face just lightens up, and your eyes just pop out sparkling. Sure, I’ve lost you for an hour, but seeing you this happy makes it worth it every time.

5)   How amazing you look when you’re completely casual. Don’t get me wrong,, you look fantastic dressed up and all.  You gotta appreciate the finer things in life. You just seem more natural and laid back to me. You know I always loved that about you. I only tell you at least two-hundred and one times a day!

6)   How you look when you dance. I know you say you can’t dance at all, but I was honestly fooled when I first met you. You completely let go, move along with the music. Sure, you might occasionally knock over some expensive article once or twice, but those were ugly anyway!

7)   When you get excited every change of the season. As soon as the first flower pops out of the ground, or the first leaf falls, you’re outside. Nature’s always something that’s fascinated you. You’re one of those people who see beauty in the smaller, more looked-over. Just like I see beauty in you.

8)   How good you are with kids. If you applied for a job working with the little tykes, you’d be accepted in a heartbeat. And I’m willing to bet money on that. You did say you wanted kids of your own someday, after all…

9)   How you have the biggest sweet tooth I’ve ever seen. I still don’t see why you try to hide it, there’s nothing embarrassing about it! The way your cheeks flush in happiness whenever you take a bite out of something sweet is something I can never really capture all of in a photo. But heavens forbid I ever stop trying!

10)    How you first made me feel when I met you, and how you make me feel now. It’s sappy, I know, but I’m a sappy person. You’re the first person I’ve ever known that makes me feel the way I do whenever I’m with you. I just want to grab onto you and never let you go, sometimes. Never let anyone hurt you again, and never let any trouble ever come your way. When you hurt; when you come home with tears streaming down your face that you’re desperately trying to hide, it’s as if I’m feeling your pain as well. You’re too perfect for anything to go wrong, ever. You make me feel like I’m the luckiest human being on this planet, to use the over-used line. That wonderful smile of yours is too precious to be removed from this world, and I want to let you know that.

So don’t ever change for me, promise?

It was cute and I liked reading it:) Thank you my Secret Santa:)

Beautiful Kataang set made by my Secret Santa:D

Offline A6

• Airbending Guru
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 230
  • avvie by Water Lily
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 05:19:24 AM »
This wonderful Aang/Katara/little Kya family bonding story is my Secret Santa gift.

Many thanks for this nice Christmas treat to my Secret Santa! :D

Title: What's in a Name
Author: Your Secret Santa
Rating: K
Word count: 1,662
Plot summary: Six-year old Kya has two things that linger on her mind: Why is she named "Kya", and where is her grandmother?

I know it's not truly about Kataang, but it features the two being good parents, and who doesn't love Cloudbabies? ^^

What's in a Name (click to show/hide)When a girl is six years old, there’s a lot on her mind.

Playing with dolls, perhaps.

For those who are benders, like her, the dreams of becoming a powerful master.

Where exactly Mommy and Daddy got her sisters and/or brothers from.

For Kya, things were different.

She for one wondered what exactly her father was up to, having to leave so much, prompting her mom and uncle to be taking care of them more frequently. Perhaps it had a lot to do with her fact that her father was the Avatar and had the fate of the world on his shoulders.

But hey, he was home now, and would be for a while, so that was off her mind. Aang’s meetings had wrapped up and there wouldn’t be any for at least a month, promised the world leaders, including their friend, Fire Lord Zuko, Earth King Kuei, the chief of the Northern Tribe, in addition to the Southern Chief - her own grandfather.

Her mind, one night, after a visit from her grandfather, Chief Hakoda, wanders to a thought.

I see Grandpa so much...but why don’t I ever see Grandma? I know we’ve seen Mommy’s grandma before...but what about mine?

No one asked those questions. Not even her ever-so-curious big brother, who seemed to always have a wild imagination. She wonders, why, of all the things Bumi would think of...why not Grandma? He can conjure up fighting a shark squid, but not their own grandmother?

For that matter, why was her name Kya? She knew Bumi was named after the late crazy King of Omashu - only fitting that her brother himself was just as wild. Still, why Kya for her?

She wanted to ask her parents so badly.

Laying in her bed, having gotten dressed and ready for sleep - a bedtime story and some affection from her parents separating her from that moment - she decided it was time to ask.

It was at that moment that Aang entered the open doorway, Katara right behind him, a storybook in hand. They were both still in their regular attire - her father in the clothing of his people, and her mother in that of hers. Kya sat with just a small blue nightgown, covers already tucked up to her stomach as she waited patiently for her parents.

“Hi sweetie,” Aang said with a smile.

“Hi Daddy! Hi Mommy!” Kya said excitedly. She focused on Aang before switching to Katara. However, realizing her desire, her look shifted to that a bit more serious. “Mommy, can I ask you something?”

“Of course,” Katara answered with a smile as bright as her husband’s. “Something on your mind, my little waterbender?”

“Well,” Kya began, twiddling her thumbs a bit. “I was just wondering...I’ve seen Grandpa, and I’ve seen your Grandma, Mommy…” she took a breath before continuing… “Where’s my Grandma? Why does she never come?” Her facial expression dropped a bit.

Aang and Katara’s looks sobered, each staring nervously at the other, before turning their eyes back to their daughter.

“Uh...Mommy and Daddy will be right back,” Aang answered, trying to muster a grin.

Kya looked wonderously at her parents as they left the room, closing the door behind them.

The couple took a few steps down the hall, closer to their own bedroom.

“Oh no,” Katara said with a whisper. “I’ve been dreading this day. I dreaded it with Bumi, and now with Kya.”

The Avatar rested his hands on the waterbender’s shoulders. “It was bound to happen. We just have to come clean with it, Katara. One way or another, she was bound to find out. Like with Bumi, it’s best we tell her directly. Let’s not leave her in a life of lies. Besides, remember why we named her Kya…”

Katara teared up at the thought, quickly wiping the forming water from her eyes. “Right…” She looked up at Aang, staring him directly in the eyes. “I’ll tell her the story of that day…”

Aang grew visibly concerned. “Are you sure?”

“It’s been over 20 years, Aang,” Katara answered. “The memories still hurt...but there’s no bringing myself down over it, anymore.”

The Air Nomad simply nodded. “Very well. I’ll tell her some, as well.”

“Feel free,” the waterbender answered with a smile.

The two returned to their curious daughter’s bedroom, she was again anxiously awaiting whatever story her parents would tell her. Kya watched as her parents sat at each end of the bed, her father at her feet, and her mother by her head.
“So you asked,” Aang began. “So we shall tell you.”

“Here is the story about your Grandma,” Katara added. “Remember how we told you that I was the last waterbender of the Southern Tribe, much like your dad is the last airbender?”

Kya nodded but said nothing, just wishing for her mom to continue.

“Well,” Katara indeed continued, “Many years ago, long before your uncle, your grandfather, or I were born, there were many more. Unfortunately, the Fire Lord at the time called for several attacks on the South Pole.”

Kya sighed, a bit upset at this. “Oh...so all those waterbenders I saw then…”

“They’re from the Northern Tribe,” Katara said, herself frowning at the reminder

Aang continued from there. “Over a long time, the Fire Nation took a lot of the waterbenders away...almost all of them were gone...except for one.”

“Who?” The little waterbender queried.

The Avatar mustered a chuckle. “You’re an anxious little girl...we’re getting there.” He shifted his look to become more serious again, knowing which phase of the story he was getting into. “After all the raids...your grandparents fell in love, married...and soon they had your uncle and mother.”

Katara smiled at the memory of her very young years.

“Soon, your grandparents found out that your mom was a waterbender,” Aang said.

“Let me tell you, sweetie,” the waterbender said to her daughter, “your uncle was really jealous of me at first,” finishing with a laugh, which Kya and Aang both returned.

Katara was given control of the story once again, as it neared a side only she could tell. After the laughs settled down, her face fell a bit, knowing what she was about to recall. “Unfortunately, the Fire Nation got word of one last bender in the Southern Water Tribe...and another raid was called.”

The little girl looked up at her crestfallen mother. “Oh no...mommy…”

“It’s all right, Kya,” Katara was quick to assure her six-year-old daughter. She regained her composure to continue her storytelling. “One day, when I was eight, while your Uncle Sokka and I were having a snowball fight...the Fire Nation came again...though it was a group of fighters called the Southern Raiders.”

Kya said nothing, listening to her mother’s tale.

“I decided to try and find our mother,” the waterbender continued. “I ran back to our house and opened the door...but I saw a man standing there, before my mom…”

“A firebender…” Kya uttered in sad realization.

Katara nodded. “He was indeed a firebender. I grew very scared, as you could imagine. Mom told me to go find my Dad...so, that’s what I did. I found him and we ran back home...but when we returned…” Even though she had told this story so many times before, even though it had been twenty years...she couldn’t hold back the tears. She glanced down to Kya and pulled her into her arms. “...she was gone…”

The little waterbender wrapped her arms around her mother. Her eyes began to water as her head rested against Katara’s chest. “Grandma...died?”

“She did…” Katara answered tearfully.

At that moment, a saddened Aang inched over and joined in the hug. Katara rested her head on his shoulder, the both of them glancing down at their upset child. “This is why we teach you to value your family, sweetie,” he said. “Sometimes...you just don’t know what might happen to them. What tomorrow might bring…”

“I…” Kya could only get out. “Oh Mommy...oh Daddy…why did he kill her?”

Katara wiped her tears away and pulled her head off Aang’s shoulder for that moment. “As it turned out, sweetie...your grandmother told a lie that day...she told that firebender that she was the last waterbender, not me…”

Kya, though still teary-eyed, smiled a bit. “At least...because of her...I have you, mommy…”

Both parents compassionately smiled at the little girl. Aang also flashed this smile at Katara, and said, “Yes...and because of her, you can say that I was able to be freed, and thus we were all able to end the war. She was a hero, Kya...for all of us.”

Kya smiled even brighter. Even though she would never be able to meet her grandmother, it was indeed because of her that she had life, that a world could be at peace, and that she could have such loving parents in Aang and Katara. She had one more question, however. “Mommy...Daddy...what was Grandma’s name? I know Grandpa Hakoda...but what about Grandma?”

“Oh, Kya…” Katara began, looking at her young waterbender with tear-stained eyes but a smile nonetheless. “Grandma’s name...well, how about I ask you a question? Ever think about just why we named you Kya?”

“I have,” the little girl answered, looking toward her parents for more details. However, they said nothing, hoping she would take the hint.

She did.

“Spirits, I…” Kya tried to wrap her head around what she was being told. “Grandma’s name was...Kya?”

Both parents wrapped their arms around Kya once again. “Looks like you figured us out, Kya,” Aang said softly. “Yes...her name was Kya as well…”

“A kind-hearted, warm, but also a strong person,” Katara continued. “...just as you are becoming, sweetheart.” She kissed her daughter on the forehead, teary-eyed once again.

Kya happily hugged her parents tightly, tears of happiness in her eyes. “Thank you, Grandma Kya,” she whispered quietly, looking out the window and toward the moon. “Thank you for saving Mommy...thank you for...me…” More vocally, glad for what she was just told, she said, “I love you, Mommy...I love you, Daddy…”

“We love you too,” Aang told her.

The three continued to hug for several moments. While they did, a rather quiet gust of wind slowly crossed Air Temple Island. Somewhere within it, a voice could be heard.

“You’re welcome, my beautiful grandchild. Grandma will always love you...and will always watch over you.”
signatures - gift from my talented friends Water Lily and Honey Badger :3

Offline Cowboy Colt

• We are free to stuggle but we are not stuggling to be free.
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 231
  • Comparison is the death of contentedness
    • www.fanfiction.net
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 05:33:45 AM »
A lovely Borra and Kataang set! :D Thanks to my secret santa! I love them.

(click to show/hide)

keeps and quotes (click to show/hide)
 ATLA keeps: Kataang lovemaking, "MY CABBAGES " line, Aangs quiet badassness
Main theme (click to show/hide)
[
Elevation requires separation.

Be thankful for each day that you have.

Member of the league of butts-Guardian's of the Markiplier fandom.

Offline quidditchchick

• Councilwoman quidditchchick / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 146
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 05:40:39 AM »
I got a drawing of Kataang and Style!

(click to show/hide)

Thank you so much! :3c

~Set by me~

Offline Secrets

• feathered and lethal
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 73
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 06:35:37 AM »
I got this cute little video that really brightened up my day! Thanks so much to whoever worked hard to make this. <3

Offline Lionheart

• Task Force
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 52
  • Taking out the dregs of humanity since 1917.
    • My FF.net
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 01:24:43 PM »
A cute Sukka fic

(click to show/hide)The work to be done after the Hundred Year War just seemed to keep piling up, but even the leaders of the postwar efforts needed time to relax.  They were still kids at the heart of them, after all, and the siblings from the South Pole were especially yearning to reunite with the family the war had kept apart for far too long.  They all gathered for a week near the end of the year, exchanging stories and small gifts around a fire that brewed Gran Gran’s traditional cider.

When the fire had died down and the four day vacation came to an end, Katara had packed up her things to leave for the Fire Nation while Hakoda returned to his business in the North Pole.  Gran Gran went with him, back to her new home there with Pakku.  This left Sokka alone with their tent, save for the maps and paperwork he'd brought with him in his pack so that he might get some work done in his down time.  But he wouldn’t have much of it, he realized, since Suki would be arriving later that day.  He’d asked her to come for their family gathering, but she seemed to feel guilty intruding, especially when even Aang hadn’t been able to make it.  This was the reason for the extra days, which Sokka decided would be better for them, anyway.  His family time was well spent, and now he would be able to give his girlfriend the full attention she deserved.

“Suki!” Sokka yelled when she came into view, running to scoop her up in a hug as she descended from her boat.  She’d been holding a box and had a heavy bag slung over her shoulder, but he managed to lift her all the same.

“Careful!” Suki cried in protest, but her voice cracked with laughter as the box drop into the soft bed of snow at their feet.  “That’s your gift, you know,” she chided as he finally set her back down, pulling back only to plant a kiss on her lips.  She closed her eyes and kissed back, the short braid in his beard tickling her chin.

After a long moment, he finally pulled away.  “No, you are,” he beamed down to her.  Suki’s cheeks flushed as she rolled her eyes, which only made him smile wider.  “Come on, I’ve got a fire going,” Sokka bent down to pick up the box with one hand and taking her bag with the other.  Suki smiled and expressed her relief, she certainly wasn’t as used to this kind of weather.  She pulled her coat tight around her body and tucked her hands under her arms as they trekked back to the tent.

Inside, Sokka was moving almost frantically, gathering blankets and pouring some leftover cider into the nicest cups he could find.  Suki had already wrapped herself up in a thick blue blanket, with frilled edges and a diamond pattern all across it.  Sokka cried out as he burned himself on the pot, and Suki watched with amused concern.

“I can get it myself.  Why don’t you sit down and open your gift?”  Suki said, slipping out of her blanket and rising from her seat on the floor.

“No, no, I got it!”  Suki froze in her step, but her hands were up as if she expected to have to catch her boyfriend as he scrambled over with a full cup in each hand.  “Here you are, my lady,” Sokka collected himself as best he could, straightening up before giving a small bow, extending one cup out for her to take.

“Thank you, good sir,” she said, not without a short chuckle.  She took the cup in the full of both hands, hoping to steal as much heat as she could for her cold fingertips, and lifted it to her lips.

“Careful!” Sokka said suddenly.  Suki kept the cup where it was, raising a single brow to him over its brim.  “It’s hot,” Sokka explained, but the ripples on the cider’s surface from her breath proved that he’d underestimated her.  Again.  It seemed as though he’d never stop doing that.  “I guess you already knew that,” he laughed, moving to blow cool air into his own cup.

“Here,” she said, setting her cup down as she reclaimed her seat, patting the pillow next to her for him to take.  Sokka sat, scooting until his hip bumped into hers, but she was already leaning away to pick up the box on the other side of her.

“You didn’t have to get me anything!” Sokka protested, but she plopped the box into his lap anyway.  “I mean,” he said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.  “I don't exactly have anything for you...” he turned the box over in his hands, giving it a small shake as he held it up to his ear.

“It’s all right, honestly,” she said throwing the other end of her blanket over his far shoulder and nestling against the other with her own.  “Open it,” she smiled sweetly up at him.  Excitement flashed in Sokka’s eyes and he went to ripping away the layers of paper around the box.  Suki rested her chin on his shoulder, watching as he pulled back the flaps with matching anticipation.  The crumpled up bits of paper for padding came flying out at Sokka’s quick unwrapping, but the blue shine across the metal made his entire body freeze, and he sucked in a gasp.

The remaining paper rustled as he pulled the crafted metal out by the handle, the fire reflecting clearly on its surface.  His free hand traced across the straight blue edge and around the one bent corner, all the way down to the tassel that hung from the end of the handle.  “A new boomerang?” he asked breathlessly, his voice catching slightly in his throat.

“I got it on my trip up north last month.  The guy said it was the same style Southern Tribe warriors used, and I thought it looked quite a bit like Boomerang,” Sokka was silent, still staring with his mouth agape at the artifact in his hands.  “I mean, I know you probably don’t have much use for one anymore, and I don’t mean to suggest you can just replace your old one, but-“ Sokka cut her off with a kiss, cupping her face in his hands and sliding his fingers back through her hair.  He could taste the cider on her lips, and the peppermint balm she’d used to keep them soft.  “Do you like it?” Suki asked with a smirk when they broke apart, her forehead still resting against his.

Sokka laughed softly, combing one hand through her hair and coming back under her chin.  “Of course, I love it,” he stroked her chin with his thumb, dipping into the small almost invisible cleft she had.  “I love you,” he tipped her chin up, bringing her lips to his again.
Set by Waterlady

Offline WaterLady

• dealwithit.gif
  • Councilwoman WaterLady / Moderator
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 114
  • SEND HELP
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 05:08:52 PM »
i haz a lovely Waava story! :DDD
THANK ♥
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

mind the T rating xD;

Title: “It’s a Wanderful Life”
Author: Secret Santa – I’m NOT tellin’ ;)
Rating: T (Waava intimacy)
Summary: In the aftermath of the battle against Vaatu, Raava and Wan realize that their never before realized union of spirit and man has its wonderful moments and limitations that they find out can be overcome because of the power of their combined spirits and love.

(click to show/hide)Wan was utterly exhausted and leaned against a tree in the now empty and sealed portal in the Spirit Wild. No spirit dared to challenge him as they all migrated into the spirit world, as he was himself half  the spirit of Raava whom all spirits respected and he and her were like nothing else that this world had ever beheld.

Despite being a new kind of human/spirit, he had been subjected to punishments and energies inflicted by Vaatu, especially that purple ray of concentrated dark energy. that should have killed any other person, but because of his inimitable will, the energies of the harmonic convergence, and his permanent union with Raava, he had withstood it all.

It had been a complete shock to Vaatu, and with that element of surprise, combined with Raava's powers and Wan's first time ever four element bending, enabled Vaatu’s defeat and confinement in the Tree of Time.

“We did it, didn’t we?” Wan chuckled in great contentment and relief.

“We did Wan. We did,” came a cheerful female voice within him. “And without me killing you like almost happened the first time in the confrontation between your spirit and human friends.”

He joked, “It wouldn’t  be the first time a woman wanted to kill me.”

She laughed but became very serious, sounding like she was crying inside, “I am so sorry I had to end it. Vaatu slaughtered your friends.  But I had to make a choice. You were worth continuing. I knew there had to be another chance to defeat him.  And the others… your friends… Oh, Wan… I… I… couldn’t…”

“I know, Raava. They were my friends at one time, but in their hatred and lust for power like I have against the spirits… that lust destroyed them in a blind rage that Vaatu fed off. It wasn’t your fault. It was theirs.”

“You are so understanding, Wan. That is why you are like no other human in this world. That is why the spirits and the Lion Turtles respect you so.”

It was clear to Wan that Raava was feminine and in constant communion with him now. He could feel her feelings, and she his. And those feelings went beyond friendship and respect. He knew that for a fact.  The strength of those feelings nearly pulsated within him.

Wan asked, “What do we do now? What is it we have together?  Who and what are we now? We can bridge the two worlds because we are the product of the two worlds.  But what about us, Raava? I do truly love you with all my heart.  We aren’t just partners…. We’re…”

He hesitated but a moment, and knew the words. He confessed to her with his entire being, “We’re lovers, Raava.”

Raava’s inner being soared at his admission, “Yes, Wan. Yes we are lovers.  I did not know these feelings were possible for me, Wan, until I learned and experienced the female side of your humanness.  We spirits may be immortal, but we have something… missing inside. Human love makes your mortality bearable because of its intensity and power.”

Wan felt great relief that what he felt could be put into words. “Yes, Raava. That’s it, that’s it exactly.  Oblivion can be faced with confidence when you have the love of another you to carry you in the short time we humans have.”

Wan could feel her love pouring into him, “I meant it when I said we are ‘one forever’, Wan. I do love you as a human woman would.  Not just my love for mankind that you allowed me to learn through your kindness and thoughtfulness.  You were kind to me when no one else would even think of it, and you saved me. You have the Light within you too, Wan, deep in your soul. That is why we could be one. That’s what I fused with. But I couldn’t let that feeling distract us from what we had to do.  Until now. In our victory over darkness.”

Wan built on her thoughts, “You let me be more than I could ever think or dream possible, achieve more than any human has ever attained, and redress my mistake in separating you and Vaatu.”

Raava noted, “It would have happened Wan, eventually, but I could not have defeated him like that without you. Our union was meant to be. Our love was meant to be, Wan.”

Wan scoffed, “I know what you mean.  I love you too, Raava.  I never thought I would experience a woman’s love, because, uh… well…”

Raava laughed within and with him, “Go ahead and say it, dearest, ‘that you are such a scroundrel, and no one would ever have you’. Well from the start you were a scoundrel, and you are such a lovable scroundrel.”

Wan felt the equivalent of an mental ‘wink and  nod’ from her. It felt good.

The conversation became more personal, “I know men and women have something more than just emotional and spiritual ties together. The urge to be one physically…”

Wan quickly tried to dismiss that, “But I have something more than that with you, Raava. I have you always with me. We are one constantly. That’s better than the physical, which only lasts a moment.”

“But you need more. You need that moment. I know what is in you. I know what makes you a man.”

He scoffed at her thoughts, “But that is something that we can’t ever have, and what we have is so much better. You have no idea what I felt each time you passed through me in my training to gain the mastery of the bending elements.  It was like a million times better than any private moment alone with a woman.”

“I do know. I felt it for the briefest time too.  It was like what you and a real woman would have together.”

“You are a real woman.  You are actually the spirit of the first women.”

“Not like a living breathing girl. You can’t hold me in your arms, Wan.”

“Every living, breathing girl dies, Raava.”

“I would give everything to be a living breathing girl for a moment to give you the happiness you deserve from me.”

He tried to reassure her, “But I am hap…”

Raava interrupted, “Not like that. Not like what "I want for you. For us.”

He finally realized what she was actually saying. And wanting.

“Raava. You want this too, don’t you? He let that beautiful thought linger. He knew that she felt the need for the physical moments together as real mates.

She said very softly deep within him, “Yes. I do.”

He was excited, “How can that be, Raava?”

“Relax and let your mind drift toward just you and me and nothing else.”

“That’s not hard with you there all the time, where I can reach out at any time.”

“If I could blush, I would Wan.  Now. Just breathe in and out.  In and out.”

He went into a kind of hazy trance, and a white fog appeared in front of his eyes. It coalesced into an image of a woman’s face. A beautiful smiling woman. The rest of her formed.  But it was no illusion.  She was truly flesh and blood. Her skin and hair was snowy white, and she had a perfectly shaped body.  Her white dress shimmered brightly. In the middle of her forehead was a diamond shape like on her normal kite-like body.  She wore a white hair piece, delicately shaped exactly like the top of her spirit form.  Her blue tattoo- like markings etched her face, and dress. But Wan realized the those markings were actually on her body, not her dress – surrounding her breasts and framing her rib cage, with the rest of her markings outlining her pubic area, as they shown through what was a nearly completely shear dress.  He could see all of her and it took his breath away.

“Raava? This is you? You’re… you’re beautiful.”

“Yes, dearest Wan. This is my human form. Thank you,” she said, and she did blush.

“How?”

“Because my fellow spirits willed it for us. For a time, as long as we remained touching, I can exist with you as two joined, not just one united.”

“I… I don’t understand.  How are those things different?”

“It’s all right. You don’’t have to understand it.  Just accept that I am human with you.”

He stood up, lifted her off her bare feet, and held her gently in his arms. She had substance, and  warmth, and weight. And softness in his arms. She smelled like a fresh field of clover. Her slender, well proportioned legs went on forever. He noticed that the flowing tendrils from her spirit form enveloped him and extended into his body. She was still connected with him spiritually on the inside, but as a human being on the outside.

“Where do you want to go?” he smiled.

“Anywhere you want, Wan,”  she smiled in return.

He looked around and found a bed of soft clover, next to a brook, with flowers and butterfly-birds wafting to and fro.

“This would be perfect,” she smiled demurely, “ Did you know Wan, that you are even more handsome through a human woman's eyes than my spiritual vision of you?”

He looked into her deep blue eyes, surrounded by long, blue eyelashes, that sparkled when she smiled at him, and fell in love all over again. She felt his deep emotions, and hugged him while he held her.

As soon as he lay her down, she reached around his neck and pulled him down with her and they began to kiss at first lightly and then more intensely.

“Umm.  See… you can’t have that with me as just a spirit,” she giggled between kisses.

“I have to admit you are convincing me that you are more attractive as a human than a spirit, Raava.”

“I like that. You need a little more convincing, I can tell, love.”

“Not hardly, with someone as beautiful as you.”

“I want to be more beautiful to you.”

Her gossamer gown disappeared and what was left was the most beautiful human woman he could ever imagine.  Her overall shape, the shape of her bosom, thin waist and cute belly button, and legs were absolutely stunning to him.  She could feel his physical desire for her rise against her body. She eased him out of his own simple garb and soon were skin against skin. He couldn’t believe her softness and warmth in holding her. By a miracle he didn’t understand but accepted, he was really, truly holding a human form of Raava in his arms.  Soon they were one in the human sense as well as spiritual sense. It gave them indescribable happiness.

“That’s much better," he admitted as both of them were joined, and their warmth combined.

“I am glad it is, Wan,” she mewed.

Wordlessly they took the next steps together, as their kissing deepened exponentially, and their fervor peaked in unison alone in the Wilds with their sounds of total ecstasy and satisfaction.

“The first ever physical union of spirit and man, Raava,” he admitted in their out of breath afterglow.

“So true. Isn’t it wonderful?” she kissed him softly. He thrilled from head to toe with that tenderness.

They were totally spent afterwards, and they talked in a typical beside manner as a normal husband and wife.

Stroking his face, she whispered, “I love you Wan. Til the end of time.”

“I love you too, Raava. You have given me everything I ever wanted, and so much more.”

“And you have too.  Life as an eternally-battling Light spirit doesn’t have many perks, my love. I like life a lot better this way.”

They laughed for a very long time, so much that she unexpectedly teared up.

He recognized the reaction as totally human, and soothed her surprised look to her laughing and crying, “Happy, Raava?”

“Yes.  I guess this is the way human women get sometimes.”

“Weepy?”

“So that’s what you call it. Crying and laughing at the same time. I like the happy-sad feeling, Wan. I liked all our feelings today, Wan. And I like what we did together. I couldn’t be happier.”

“I know you wanted this as much as I did.  You knew what we really wanted.”

“That’s the real benefit of our union, dear, that no humans ever get to experience.  We do know what each other wants.”

“And needs. Can we do this again?” he asked.

She beamed at him. “Always.  Any time we want.  Til the end of time. Through every one of your lives.  But I also know that I will not be enough for some of your lives. I know that you will sometimes need another’s  touch besides my eternal presence with in you. It’s OK, am not a jealous spirit. I can share you with another human. But if you dally with another spirit,well now, sir, you have got one angry Raava on your hands!”

They laughed together.

“Not in this life, Raava.”

She kissed him tenderly. He couldn’t believe the softness and warmth of those human lips.

“This is going to be quite a love affair.”

“We haven’t even started the good parts yet, Wan!”

“Are there to be children from our union, Raava? Since I know now, we can… uh… truly love as humans do?”

“Not human children, my dearest Wan, but conceived as children they will be.  Kind and gentle spirits will be our offspring,. I like dragonfly bunnies the best.”

“So be it,” he grinned.

They knew their tender loving moment was over for the time being, and they must start their long purposeful journey, I think we better start to explore this new world of mankind and think about how we bring peace to our worlds.

Her beautiful female form shimmered and merged within him. Her image had vanished, but he could feel her once again deep inside like they had never let go of their embrace.

He dressed, ready to move on to their next adventure.

“Yes this wiill be quite a love affair,” he thought.

A lovely Borra and Kataang set! :D Thanks to my secret santa! I love them.

(click to show/hide)

:D

Offline Natti

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 75
    • Natti's deviantART Gallery
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 05:28:23 PM »
I got some very nice InuKag graphics. :)

(click to show/hide)

Thank you very much, Secret Santa, they're awesome! Though for some reason the second and third images won't load for me; just the first and fourth. I just get the little question mark box. I don't know if it's just my computer or what, but if you have time, do you think you could try re-uploading them? I'd love to see them! :)

Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart. <3

Offline PSUKFB92

• I am...PENN STATE's...Katara fanboy.
  • Waterbending Healer
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 21
  • Penn Stater for life. Katara fan for life.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 06:03:37 PM »
I got this beautiful Kataang drabble, Aang POV :)

Warmth (click to show/hide)Its embrace is warm and it’s clutches on me are strong. Sadly, as a new day dawns, I am yanked from sleeps hold.  Like the creaking of a doors hinges, my eye’s slowly open at the intrusion of the brand new day.

Now fully awake, I immediately became aware of the undeniable warmth radiating towards me. The source of the heat is none other than you, my love. I favor you with a smile as I watch your still sleeping form instinctively snuggle against me for warmth.

However, while I enrapture myself in you I notice a strong chill seeping into our room that seems to want to clash with the cocoon we have made for ourselves. Looking over, I see the window adjacent to our bed has been left slightly ajar.

Moving as quickly and quietly as I can, my bare feet brave the numbing cold of our floor to shut the window. Taking a brief look outside I can see that our home, Air Temple Island has received a powdering of snow. Even further out the mass that is Republic City has gotten the same treatment.

The snow reminds me of the light dusting of sugar Monk Gyatso used to occasionally put on fruit pies. The happy memory brings a smile to my face, but my wave of nostalgia is quickly broken when I feel the cold slipping underneath my skin.

I move back to the bed and get underneath the covers intending to catch a little more sleep, but I’m drawn back to you. I don’t tell you how beautiful you are often enough, because you’re truly a goddess. Your laugh, your smile, your personality is truly a wonder. You’re perfect. Everything about you is perfect to me.   

I prop myself up and lightly skim across your soft skin that is several shades darker than my own. Thankful that I’m blessed enough to be able to touch you like this freely; how lucky I am that you chose me.

When I feel you stir, I pull my hand away. You turn on your side to face me completely and send a small smile my way. There’s a light twinkle in your blue, sleep stricken eyes when you regard me with a lazy but jovial, “Hey.” 

“Hey”, I say in return.

I place a lingering kiss on your forehead to reemphasize my good morning greeting and you release a giggle in response.

I love you so much, my Katara.
ATLA keeps: Kataang hug from The Serpent's Pass, Sokka's DoBS WT armor, Katara's water skins, Appa, Azula's lightning.

LoK keeps: Asami's electric glove, Bolin's seaweed noodles, Korra's hat trick in the pro-bending tournament, Lin Beifong's police uniform, the waterfall behind Tarrlok's desk.

Sig made by Secrets

Offline Cowboy Colt

• We are free to stuggle but we are not stuggling to be free.
  • Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 231
  • Comparison is the death of contentedness
    • www.fanfiction.net
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 06:09:55 PM »
Hahahhaa. Thanks for the sets, Water! I had a feeling it was you based on their style! :D

keeps and quotes (click to show/hide)
 ATLA keeps: Kataang lovemaking, "MY CABBAGES " line, Aangs quiet badassness
Main theme (click to show/hide)
[
Elevation requires separation.

Be thankful for each day that you have.

Member of the league of butts-Guardian's of the Markiplier fandom.

Offline Zevinja

• Councilwoman Zevinja / Moderator
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 68
  • Do the thing!
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 06:44:13 PM »
BrBa Icons from my Secret Santa! (Who I think might be Secrets...) :D Thank you so much!

merry christmas <3 (click to show/hide)
"You're Heisenberg."

"You're goddamn right."

I c o n s     b y     m y     S e c r e t     S a n t a !

Offline Banjolover9

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 12
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »
Hey y'all, just wanted to thank my Secret Santa for the awesome Frozen sig and icon! <3

(click to show/hide)

I got this cute little video that really brightened up my day! Thanks so much to whoever worked hard to make this. <3

I'm glad you liked it! It was a lot of fun to make! <3

"True immortality isn't about living forever, its about what you do with the time you have."

"If you forget where you are from, you will never know where you are going."

Offline EnshroudingDarkness

• Lost in Snow ~
  • Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 43
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 09:07:07 AM »
Quote (selected)
Hey y'all, just wanted to thank my Secret Santa for the awesome Frozen sig and icon! <3
It was a pleasure and I am glad that you like it ^^.

I got a nice litte christmas partey<3  http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/12224213406745726226

"Once you enter Silent Hill there is no turning back."
ATLA Keeps
(click to show/hide)The Final Kataang kiss
The eatable effigies from "The Avatar Day"
Momo
Sokka's sword
Katara's smile

Offline GothicAngel

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 90
  • All roads lead to Rome, but we ain't goin' to Rome
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »
I got this beautiful work!

(click to show/hide)

Whoever made this, you are amazing and I love you!
<< Post Merge: December 28, 2013, 05:34:05 PM >>

I got this from my secret santa:

(click to show/hide)Happy Holidays!
I'm not really used to writing specific ships, so just apply this to any ship you want it to be! I hope you like it!

Quote (selected)
The Ten Things I Love The Most About You

1)   The way your hair falls in the morning. It’s all over the place; it just doesn’t stop, does it? I know you hate it, but it’s just one of those looks that makes my heart skip another beat. You with your disheveled hair and a sleepy grin to boot are, honestly, one of the best outfits I’ve seen on you.

2)   How you can’t go to bed in the winter without a warm drink first. You got me into the habit, I’m addicted now! You warm my heart enough by just being present in the room, now it’s an overload. We have had some really nice conversations by the fireplace, though. It’s something to look forward to every snowy night.

3)   How you always try to hide it when you blush. It’s adorable, I’m serious! You don’t look bad when you go red, how could you ever even come close? You’re too perfect to need to hide anything.

4)   That look you get on your face when you’re watching your favourite events or shows. Your entire face just lightens up, and your eyes just pop out sparkling. Sure, I’ve lost you for an hour, but seeing you this happy makes it worth it every time.

5)   How amazing you look when you’re completely casual. Don’t get me wrong,, you look fantastic dressed up and all.  You gotta appreciate the finer things in life. You just seem more natural and laid back to me. You know I always loved that about you. I only tell you at least two-hundred and one times a day!

6)   How you look when you dance. I know you say you can’t dance at all, but I was honestly fooled when I first met you. You completely let go, move along with the music. Sure, you might occasionally knock over some expensive article once or twice, but those were ugly anyway!

7)   When you get excited every change of the season. As soon as the first flower pops out of the ground, or the first leaf falls, you’re outside. Nature’s always something that’s fascinated you. You’re one of those people who see beauty in the smaller, more looked-over. Just like I see beauty in you.

8)   How good you are with kids. If you applied for a job working with the little tykes, you’d be accepted in a heartbeat. And I’m willing to bet money on that. You did say you wanted kids of your own someday, after all…

9)   How you have the biggest sweet tooth I’ve ever seen. I still don’t see why you try to hide it, there’s nothing embarrassing about it! The way your cheeks flush in happiness whenever you take a bite out of something sweet is something I can never really capture all of in a photo. But heavens forbid I ever stop trying!

10)    How you first made me feel when I met you, and how you make me feel now. It’s sappy, I know, but I’m a sappy person. You’re the first person I’ve ever known that makes me feel the way I do whenever I’m with you. I just want to grab onto you and never let you go, sometimes. Never let anyone hurt you again, and never let any trouble ever come your way. When you hurt; when you come home with tears streaming down your face that you’re desperately trying to hide, it’s as if I’m feeling your pain as well. You’re too perfect for anything to go wrong, ever. You make me feel like I’m the luckiest human being on this planet, to use the over-used line. That wonderful smile of yours is too precious to be removed from this world, and I want to let you know that.

So don’t ever change for me, promise?

It was cute and I liked reading it:) Thank you my Secret Santa:)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 05:34:05 PM by GothicAngel »

Offline Water Lily

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 137
  • ~Waterbender Lily~
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 08:50:51 PM »
I got this cute little drabble!

Quote (selected)
(click to show/hide)        The night is silent as many have settled in for the night.  Snow is gently gliding through the skies and resting upon the landscape below.  Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi are all gathered around the fireplace awaiting their fathers return.  Katara stands behind them admiring her children yet frustrated that they will not go to bed.  Tenzin has been going on and on about not disappointing dad by falling asleep before he returns home. 
   Katara sits down beside her children asking “Why are you all awake still?  It’s getting late.”
   Just then the door opens and in walks Aang carrying a small sapling in a pot.
   Katara asks “I see that you found a tree for the holiday but it’s rather small isn’t it Aang?”
   Aang smiles “Well it felt wrong uprooting a grown tree so I dug up this little one and that way I could dig up all the roots and we could plant it outside in the spring that way we wouldn’t have to kill it.”
   “That’s a wonderful idea.” Katara says giving her husband a hug.
   Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi each made a decoration for the tree and so they hang them on the tree and are off to bed.
   Aang says to them “Now remember the Winter Spirit comes tonight to bring a present to all the good boys and girls so sleep tight  and stay in bed!” then Aang closes the door and returns to view the tree.
   Katara asks “Do you think they are getting a little too old to believe in the Winter Spirit?”
   “You’re never too old besides I’m the bridge between our world and the spirit world so I would say the Winter Spirit is real but I really don’t think that is the spirits actual name.” Aang admits
   “You may be right.” Katara says
   “Since the kids are in bed I wanted to show you something.” Aang states
   “Sure what is it?” Katara curiously asks
   “It’s outside.” Aang replies
   “Why is it outside?” Katara wonders
   “Come on you’ll see!” Aang urges Katara outside
   Every so often Aang gets that youthful glee like the day he went penguin sledding years ago.  It always makes Katara happy to see Aang behave this way sometimes especially with all the stresses of being the Avatar.  Aang leads Katara into a giant dome there in their backyard.  A dome which was not their yesterday.  The dome is made of ice and small stones created from firebending and created various color stones in the process.  When light shines through the stones an amazing array of colors dance around the dome.  The sight is breathtaking.  This was something Aang created as his gift to Katara for the holiday.  Not only that the top of the dome is clear and when the lights are out the stars become the light show.  The two snuggled up under a blanket and gaze up at the stars being comforted by one another’s warmth. 
   Two or three hours later Katara wakes up hearing a strange sound.  Someone is outside the dome.  Aang wakes up yawning wondering what Katara is worried about.  A moment later Aang can hear the same sound Katara was hearing.  There is plenty of water around in the form of snow so there is no fear not being able to use her bending. 
   Through the glass panes of the dome there is a figure walking along the side of their house.  Katara opens the door to the dome and there is no one there.  Both Aang and Katara walk around the house and there aren’t even any footprints in the snow.  How could this be? 
   “I’m going inside.” Katara says
   Aang looks up and there is a spirit standing on the roof no more than two feet tall.  The spirit smiles and waves to Aang and then leaps onto the ground and heads towards the next house.
   “Aang you have to see this.”  Katara exclaims.
   Aang walks inside and there next to the tree are five wrapped gifts.  The children are asleep and Aang and Katara were both outside. 
   “The Winter Spirit.” Katara confirms “Is the only explanation.”
   Aang saw the Winter Spirit but not everyone can see spirits. 
   The Winter Spirit visits many homes that night.  One in particular is the house of Iroh.
   Iroh spots the Winter Spirit and says “It is good to see you.”
   The Winter Spirit hands Iroh a gift.  After Iroh accepts the gift the Winter Spirit urges Iroh to open the gift which he does.  Inside is a new tea set. 
   Iroh is grateful and says “I have some tea would you like a glass?”
   The Winter Spirit nods and drinks the small cup of delightful tea.
   Iroh jokes “Maybe one day I will come to the spirit world and you can make me some tea!”
   The Winter Spirit nods with delight and leaves.
   In another home Sokka sits up dedicated to staying awake.
   Zuko sighs “Sokka will you just get some sleep.”
   Sokka states “It’s scientifically impossible that some spirit can carry gifts around and its only two feet tall!  How can it move carrying all those gifts all by itself?”
   Mai points out “It is a spirit Sokka.”
   “Oh great so you’re taking his side?” Sokka flails
   Toph shouts “Sokka get to sleep you dunderhead or we won’t get a gift!”
   “Aren’t you guys a little too old for the Winter Spirit?” Sokka challenges
   “No.” Suki calls out from bed.”
   Sokka replies “Well even if the Winter Spirit were real we are all staying at a hotel tonight to surprise my sister and Aang tomorrow so there is no way we could receive our gifts here.  If the Winter Spirit is real then we would all get our right gifts tonight while in this hotel!”
   By this time everyone is awake.  Sokka turns back around and his eyes widen and his jaw drops.
   Sokka sputters “There are I see and there are but how did this I don’t know how is this what happened?”
   By this time everyone is standing behind Sokka and there are gifts on the small table in the center of the room.
   Suki pokes Sokka in the side asking “What were you just saying?”
   Sokka replies “Okay fine you guys win the Winter Spirit is real okay are you all happy now?”
   It is almost midnight.  Aang and Katara sit by the fireplace snuggled on a blanket once again.  For as much troubles and as much joys that penetrate their lives during the year this night holds a special meaning to them.  Everyone celebrates the holiday a little bit different.  Even so there is a special feeling in the air.  Something that cannot be explained.  An extra warm glow in the hearts of each person.  The fragrance of the wood.  The crackling of the flame.  Family and friends being close by.  Spending the magical night with someone you love.

Thanks so much, Secret Santa!

~To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.~

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.