Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: New Siggy  (Read 422 times)

Offline gurugoodygoody31

• Stay Flamin'!
  • Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 6
New Siggy
« on: December 05, 2012, 02:00:24 PM »
I need a new siggy done for me. I don't really care who makes it for me. I just want my name on it. Either put gurugoodygoody31 or guru31. I feel like my current one is out of date. Thanks and I look forward to making you one in return if you'd like me to. It just has to include Kataang or Makorra or Korrasami. Thanks.

Oh and before I forget, can you make one for my cousin Chatty Monkey who will be joining the forum soon. Thanks. Include Zutara in it or Sokka/Katara. And it must have a wolf in it too. Btw put her name in it too. Chatty Monkey. Thanks and love you alls.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:05:02 PM by gurugoodygoody31 »

Offline divsalley

• Fire Sage Divs
  • Councilwoman Divs / Global Moderator
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 85
  • Haters gonna Hate. :P
    • My Tumblr
Re: New Siggy
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 06:26:29 PM »
gurugoodygoody31, the guidelines for this board clearly state that you cannot start a separate thread for a sig request. Please look around The Souvenir Stand and request one from any of the graphic makers that have set up shops here and have slots available. They've even put up examples of their work so you can choose the style you like best. I'll be locking this thread now.

My Keeps (click to show/hide)
LoK Keeps (click to show/hide)Korra and Naga's Friendship
Korra's Sass
Mako's Seriousness
Mako's Scarf
The Finale Makorra Hug and Twirl

ATLA Keeps (click to show/hide)Zuko's Destiny
Zuko's Finale Speech
Zuko's Honor
Zuko's Inner Fire
Zuko's Speech to Ozai in DoBS

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.