Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: New plushie face artist needed!  (Read 587 times)

Offline Free_Spirit

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 71
  • Freespirit81 on deviantART. ;)
    • Free_Spirit's Art
New plushie face artist needed!
« on: December 23, 2012, 08:40:30 PM »
Please read carefully!

As some of you know, I like to make plushies of anime and Avatar universe characters. I can't draw very well. I used to work with our own Seluna, who would create beautifully done faces for my plushies that I would then save to my computer, print out on iron-on transfer paper, cut out and then iron it on to the head.

Unfortunately, Seluna is VERY busy these days with work, this forum,etc., so she can't really do it anymore. T_T

So, I'm taking her suggestion and using the forum to find a new artist of equal skill to help me with my plushie faces (for human characters). The new artist would get credit in my projects for the work that they've done (I firmly believe in giving credit where credit is due). The faces should include a nose (yes, it's a whole face) and whatever expression I ask for. My Korra plushie, for example, has a fierce expression, while my Toph plushie has a smirky smile. Normal proportions are needed; I can't do chibi style plushies.

Size? NOT too small, but not too large either (I can resize it myself, but...) . Examples of my plushies are on my profile. Computer-drawn images are definitely welcome. deviantART pages are a plus!  :)

Remember, these plushies are collaborations;. Is anyone here interested and able to help me? Thanks in advance, TKC! :D
<< Post Merge: December 31, 2012, 09:24:14 PM >>

I've been waiting for 8 days, and still no replies? Is anyone else here willing and able to help me? T_T
<< Post Merge: January 02, 2013, 08:43:40 PM >>

Hello? Are there any capable artists here on TKC who would be willing to help me?
<< Post Merge: January 08, 2013, 03:38:28 AM >>

BUMP!
<< Post Merge: January 15, 2013, 08:54:06 PM >>

I'm locking this thread; CarolineChan5 will help me. :D!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 08:54:06 PM by Free_Spirit »
"We're all connected. Everything is connected."
(Avatar Aang)

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.