Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Here-Tek  (Read 434 times)

Offline Rotkehlchen

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 5
  • In 23 we trust
Here-Tek
« on: December 04, 2014, 10:14:17 PM »
HERE-TEK
Free music for free people

Yes, I do music, using the name "Here-Tek" (Funfact: A few weeks after I chose this name I found out that a famous sound system is called "Heretik" -.- ).

So what music do I do? I cant really answer this because I don't know, but according to the people I asked it's a mix of Gabber and Tekno. Especially the Free Underground Tekno idea fascinates me. I like the idea of freedom and exchange between the people and the artists on a voluntarily base.

And what do I do exactly? I'm making music since two years, but I never put that much time and effort in it. Also, I've never learned an instrument or got any special musical education. Therefore, I'm still a rookie and most of the time I randomly press buttons and turn knobs. Like the result? Keep it. Don't like it? Keep turning.

But I made some stuff in those two years. All good stuff goes to my Soundcloud-Account. So if you might give it a try, do it there. I'm always thankful for constructive feedback.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:16:27 PM by Rotkehlchen »

Offline Fenix

• Knockout!
  • Championship Pot: 214
  • I'm Fenix and don't you forget it!!
Re: Here-Tek
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 11:09:43 PM »
Not bad, I really liked Dead Dreams and I'll Destroy her.

Extraordinarily awesome sig by Zevinja!!

Offline Rotkehlchen

• Pro-bending Fan
  • Championship Pot: 5
  • In 23 we trust
Re: Here-Tek
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »
Thank you. "Destroy her" was an experiment, I was aiming for a Hardtechno/Schranz track. I really like result, but this one track will be the only one.

Here is a new track I finished today: Fairytale
This is how it looks like in the DAW

(click to show/hide)
<< Post Merge: January 10, 2015, 12:14:39 AM >>

Out of nowhere, two tiny previews:
Number one
And number two
<< Post Merge: April 18, 2015, 06:47:36 PM >>

Some time has passed and some things happened.

First of all, I made a new track "Tekno Bird" inspired by a video of a lyrebird shared by FREE UNDERGROUND TEKNO RADIO. It was a small joke and gained some plays, nothing special.

Then, from the 27th till 30th March, I suddenly got 86 plays, most of them (43) for "Strelotek". I don't know why this did happen, but for my standards those are A LOT of plays. I also reached 500 total plays during that time.

And today, I released three new tracks. I'm pretty sure you will recognize at least one of the sample-sources.
Kinoshita Tomoya - Shikakui Uchuu De Matteru Yo (Here-Tek Bootleg)
Here-Tek - The Revelation
Here-Tek - HTT Squad
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:47:36 PM by Rotkehlchen »

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.