Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Home-Made HoneyBadger's Art Factory {open}  (Read 505 times)

Offline HoneyBadger

• Round 1!
  • Championship Pot: 32
  • I have a problem for your solution
Home-Made HoneyBadger's Art Factory {open}
« on: July 20, 2013, 04:44:05 AM »

Hello! Thank you for choosing Home-Made HoneyBadger's Art Factory. I'm Honey, pleasure to meet you. I am here to take your art requests. Only one request at a time please. Artworks will be produce in the order in which they are received. 

Please look to the subject header for this factory to ascertain if I'm taking requests or not. It will either say;

{open} / {closed}

Example of a past request:
(click to show/hide)

RULES:

• Images are not to be altered/edited without approval.
  • Credit given to artist (at present, I'm only one working in this factory)
    • No "mature" requests will be taken, SO DON'T ASK!
    • Requests should be simple. I'm not going to spend weeks on a grandiose request.
    • Requests should be easy to understand. If I don't know what you're talking about, how can I draw it?
      • Artist freedom/liberty will be exercised. The picture you had in mind might not be exactly what you pictured.
      • Re-Do's are done at my discretion. If I decide to to rework art, I will ask for you to explain what&why adjustments are to be made.

<3 HB

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.