Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: Plushie face artist needed! Please inquire within! :)  (Read 529 times)

Offline Free_Spirit

• Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 71
  • Freespirit81 on deviantART. ;)
    • Free_Spirit's Art
Plushie face artist needed! Please inquire within! :)
« on: January 13, 2013, 04:43:41 AM »
As some of you know, I make Avatar/anime plushies (mostly of humans/human-like characters). Since I can't draw very well, I used to collaborate with Seluna, who would make wonderful faces for them, and then email them to me. I would then print these faces out on iron-on transfer paper, cut them out and iron them on to the felt faces.

Unfortunately, she doesn't have time these days to help me, since she's busy with work, running this forum,etc. So, I'm taking her suggestion and coming here to ask for help. (Yes, this ad is also in the Souvenier Stand section, but after a few weeks of no answers, I thought that I'd post this here,too.)

Artists need to be able to draw well (specifically in the anime style. I don't do chibi style plushies, even though I find them cute). deviantART pages are a plus! They would be whole faces(including noses). No need to worry about the size; I can re-size the picture myself using my computer. These would be collaborations, so I WILL give the artist full credit for the facial designs that they provide for me (I always give credit where credit is due. ;D ).

Pay: credit for work done, as well as yuans & my thanks.

Anyone interested? :)
<< Post Merge: January 15, 2013, 08:55:44 PM >>

I found an artist: CarolineChan5! :DDDD

I'll lock this thread now! :D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 08:55:44 PM by Free_Spirit »
"We're all connected. Everything is connected."
(Avatar Aang)

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.