Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter google youtube

Author Topic: LinxGreed fanart, please?  (Read 506 times)

Offline Fourtune

• There is simply no meaning to life if you live like a dead man.
  • Round 2!
  • Championship Pot: 69
  • We gotta make the dream come true!! Step by step!!
LinxGreed fanart, please?
« on: December 18, 2012, 04:38:49 PM »
Okay…I've been trying to figure out exactly how I wanted to do this. As a certain ruler knows from me mentioning the idea in a PM. But, all in all, the best way is to just do it.

I am really thirsting for some crossover pairing fanart of Lin Bei Fong and the homunculus Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist (namely in his original body). If any of our talented artists here could stand to make this a reality, I will be monumentally grateful and try to make use of it in some way to advertise your fabulousness.

As for details, any one of three types of scenes can be depicted between the two:
  • Standing side by side or in conversation.
  • A rare moment of intimate physical closeness.
    Anything from hand on shoulder to half-clothed makeout, as long as it can be shown in the regular boards.
  • Fighting or getting ready to fight an enemy together.
  • NOTE: If a background is included, my only default preference is that it's somewhere in Republic City, however if you think there's any other place in either series' universe or even your own imagination that would fit what you envision better, go ahead and do that. Other characters can be involved as well if it works thematically but preference and priority should be Lin and Greed.

My appreciation in advance,
this is Fourtune.
This expertly-done set you see before you comes to TKC courtesy of SD’s Signature & Avatar Boutique!

CREDITS:

Forum coded by Seluna
Logo illustrations courtesy of terrik_zion and Seluna.
-----

Enjoy the site?
You can donate to help with hosting and maintenance costs!

-----

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The Korra Connection is an unofficial, non-profit fansite made by fans. It is in no way affiliated with Nickelodeon, Viacom, creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino or anything else related to the Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra or related franchises. All ownership rights are respected by the staff of this site and no copyright infringement is intended.